Makeup Of The Day Monday.... But I don't have pictures and I don't know what exact colors I used

So... I forgot to write a MOTD Monday but... I still wanted to post something so I'm just going to talk about what I used and how I liked it. 

So I primed with the Revlon Photoready Rose Glow Primer and I used the Nars All Day Luminous Weightless foundation. This was a good combo and it lasted all day and it did feel lightweight... looked luminous and dare I say it... lasted all day! 

Then I used my new favorite even though this is my first time using it... the Neapolitan face palette from Beauty Bakerie... I think I might have a full post on this tomorrow cause it was awesome. Wish I wasn't wearing a mask all day using it... but that's the safety of everything now. 

On my eyes I used the Nars Smudgeproof Primer to prime and then went in with the Natasha Denona palette. The mattes blended really well and I used one of the lighter shimmer shades and that was good too. I had this on for about 12 hours... It didn't really last the whole time... but it wasn't bad! 

And I used the L'oreal Lash Paradise mascara which... I feel like changed formulas or maybe mine was dry because people weren't buying it during the pandemic or something. Who knows but I feel like it's different. 

I didn't wear lipstick because of the mask but I've been loving the 2 matte lipsticks I got from Mented Cosmetics... I might have a post on those soon too. 

And that's it! Sorry for no pictures and no real memory of anything but... I still really liked this look and maybe next week I'll do one with pictures! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments