MOTD Monday with Viseart Warm Edit Palette!



So I kind of forgot how to do my makeup today. I didn't use face primer... but as of the time I'm writing this- we're still in Quarantine! 

Anyway I still like the makeup look so... here it is! 

Face 


Foundation- Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation 
Blush and Highlight- I used the Covergirl Redifined Rose Blush. I used the smaller dark color as the blush and the light color for highlight. 

Eyes 


Primer- Mac Painterly 
Shadows- The Viseart Warm Edit palette. I put the neutral matte color that I have marked here in the crease and then went in with the gold color all over my lid. I did the orange color on the outer corner and the shimmery light color in the inner corner to highlight. I forgot to mark it- but I did use the matte white shade to highlight the browbone. 
Mascara- Senegence Lashsense Mascara. Love this! 




Lips- Bite Beauty Power Matte Lipstick in Amaretto. 

Hope you guys like this! This was really easy and will probably be an everyday look when I go back to reality- which should be soon. 

Bye! 
-Shannon 


Comments