Super quick "In A Pinch" Outside All Day Makeup Look

Hey guys so surprise... I actually thought I was going back to work a week later than I did... that's kind of why there's been a little bit of a lack in posts and I might end up having shorter posts... but that has nothing really to do with my post today... I just felt like sharing it. 

Anyway today I didn't have time to do my makeup before I left my house- but I still did need to put sunscreen on my face because I was going to be outside at my sister's house all day so I grabbed my It Cosmetics CC Cream and I did a really quick 3-5 minute makeup look before we got there. 

I just used the It Cosmetics CC Cream all over my face. I didn't really need a primer or anything. I feel like this CC Cream looks a bit light on me on it's own- so i used some of my Sugar in The City Lip Balm on my cheeks. I just put a little bit on my finger (after I washed my hands) and then rubbed it in with one of the little brushes I have in my on the go makeup bag and then I used my Milani Prep Set and Glow Powder on top of it. Then I put that same lip balm on my lips. And I had some Lashsense mascara and I used that on my lashes. I wore sunglasses the whole time- so it really didn't matter that I had mascara on but... it made a bit of a difference for I guess. 

I also had Coppertone Sport Spray sunscreen and a Tarte Sugar Rush mini Sugar Spritz spray as a perfume. 

I don't really have any pictures of the look- it's just a really simple no makeup makeup look! And these are all small enough products to have in your purse. 

Bye! Hope this was helpful! 
-Shannon 

Comments