Weekly Favorites: Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion Favorites Friday

Alright here we go with my favorites for the week! I didn't wear a lot of makeup this week... but I have a few favorites. 

Frugal 

The Sugar and Spice Ultimate Blush Palette from Makeup Revolution... this is an old palette- I'm not quite sure they make this anymore but Makeup Revolution and Revolution beauty has good blush palettes and this is just kind of what I've been using lately. I like that it has a highlight and a bunch of different blush choices. There are some really neutral ones and some that are a little pinker and more vibrant. I really like these! 

Fancy 
My fancy favorite for the week is the It Cosmetics CC+ Cream. I love this- I've been going outside kind of a lot because that's the safest way to hang out with people in person. If I don't have a sunscreen on I burn... so I like having something on my face at least and this is great! 

Also I've used the Jeffree Star Conspiracy Palette a lot too because I just wrote a review on it. It's really nice and I just like the looks I've been getting with it. 

Fragrance 

Brazilian Crush again!!! This is the scent of the Sol De Janiero Bum Bum Cream and it is AMAZING!!! 

Fashion 

This Betsey Johnson Watermelon Backpack! I got this last year! I've been liking backpacks lately because idk it just seems safer for me. Plus I can fit a lot of stuff in backpacks and for the time being I feel like I need to carry SO MUCH with me! I might do a what's in my backpack Sunday or sometime next week because I feel like it's different than what I typically carry in my backpack! This is cute though and it's super useful. 

Favorites 
Upload on Amazon Prime. I watched the first episode with my boyfriend and... I just watched the second episode without him... but it's a weird show but I think if you like things like The Good Place and Black Mirror... this is kind of a combination of the two. It's set in a futuristic world where you can upload your consciousness into a "heaven" but... it's really not heaven because technology is still kind of unreliable. It's just a really funny and interesting look at a future I could kind of see happening. Weird time to watch this show- but it's a great show so far! 

Hope you guys like this! I'll see you all tomorrow for a Style Saturday! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments