First Impression Review: Beauty Bakerie Neapolitan Face Palette

This palette... is so simple and SO BRILLIANT! I just kind of can't get over it! It's so cute, useful and perfect! 

So Neapolitan Ice Cream is of corse 3 flavors in one- Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla. So of corse that is the perfect palette for Bronzer, Blush and Highlight! And I loved using it! It was super easy to use... the colors all worked perfectly- I was a little scared the Bronzer and Highlight would be a little too dark for me- but they weren't! They worked perfectly and they blended really well and I just liked them! 

So I used a brush that was sort of made for bronzer- but it's also soft and fluffy like a blush brush... it's just a bit more tapered for bronzers. It buffed out easily- it looked natural. It was really nice. 

And then the blush was VERY pigmented- a little bit went a long way and I used a pretty fluffy brush with it really blended out nicely and just looked like a really pretty pink color. I loved how it looked! 

And the highlight was great too. It has flecks of glitter in it- but it didn't look overly highlighted like "I can see you from space" but it did look super super pretty and I loved it. 

I love how uncomplicated this palette is and how complete it is. It's everything you need for a face look and it's overall just a super great and easy palette to reach for. I know I'm going to use this ALL the time! It also lasted all day through a mask- so that was good too! 

Bye! 
-Shannon! 

Comments