Style Saturday: Cute Space Lady Outfit

Style Saturday: Space Lady OOTD 



Okay so I got this top a long time ago and I was excited to finally wear it! And my 3 year old niece told me I looked pretty- so it was especially good! It also looks like a Space lady outfit because it’s silver and the sunglasses look space-y! 

Top 
The top is a silver top I forget what brand it’s from… but it’s got sort of a high top situation and it feels a little weird… but I still like how it looks. 

Skirt 
I love this maxi skirt because it’s black so it kinda goes with anything and it’s long and flowy so it’s not too warm in the summer but… I can still wear it without worrying about shaving my legs lol. 

Sunglasses 
I have my Quay x Lizzo sunglasses in the Come Thru version. These are cool and kind of look space-ish. 

So yeah that is everything! Hope you guys like it! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments