Thrifty Thursday: Back To Work Quick Mostly Drugstore Makeup Look

Okay so I've been going back to work and people are seeing my face... the top part of my face at least. So I've been wearing makeup and I've been using some drugstore products right now because it's just been quick and easy. 

So first off I prime my face... I've been reaching for different primers... I think the ones I've used are the Revlon Rose Glow Primer Oil and the Milani Illuminating primer. Use whatever you have- but these work well for me. Then I've been going in with the Flower Beauty Light Illusion foundation... this is my favorite foundation. It looks good on dry skin- it's still pretty full coverage and it just looks nice! And then I've been using the Milani Luminoso Glow Palette for my blush and highlight- I'm not sure which color I used but these are really great colors and I think an all in one palette is perfect for a quick makeup look. These also show up nicely when I have my mask on... I might do a post on which blush palettes look best with a mask on... I know that's super niche and timely... but we might have to wear these for another year so I might as well see what works. 

And for my eyeshadow... I've been priming with the Nars Smudgeproof Eye Primer. This is just what works best for me with any eyeshadow and then I go in with my LA Girl Eye Luxe primer in Eternalize- which is just a neutral quad. I use the lighter brown matte shade in my crease and then I use the shimmery shade all over my lids and then the darker brown shade in the outer corner and a little in the crease. And then I use the white matte shade on the browbone. 



And I've been using my L'oreal Lash Paradise Mascara. I haven't used lipstick because I only have my mask off for like an hour of the day so it doesn't make much sense for me to wear lipstick to work... but I might wear some when I get the Mented lipsticks in because I'm really excited to try those! 

The picture I took was at the end of the day too- so this actually lasted pretty well! Hope you guys like it! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments