What's In My Backpack? 2020 - With Health and Safety Items

Okay so I am getting ready to go back to work during the Pandemic and basically when I'm  not at work I'm going to my sister and brother in Law's house to have lunch or dinner outside and play with my niece. So... those are the only places I'm really going and I feel like I have to carry a lot of stuff now so... yeah. 

Okay so for some reason I feel like using a backpack will be better because it's just on me it's not really out anywhere so... plus I feel like people can't get close to you while you're wearing a backpack so I just feel like I'm pretty much going to be wearing a backpack until it's safe otherwise. 

Okay so first off I have my masks. I have one that my brother in law made for me on a 3d printer that he got so that he could make masks for us and to donate them to healthcare workers, I also have one of the regular masks- which I've been wearing more often when I have gone out or when I'm at the window at a drive thru. And I have a Disney scarf that I got from Hot Topic years ago in a disney mystery bag. It's a beauty and the beast one- it's cute but I've never worn it. It's really like a scarf headband. 

I'm also going to keep my makeup and some hand sanitizer and stuff in a separate pouch. I kind of just uncovered my on the go makeup bag. I have Bambi Blotting Papers- which I've never used because my skin is very dry... but I like having it on hand. I have 2 small makeup brushes one from Real Techniques and one is one of those that they sell at ulta usually as like a stocking stuffer or easter basket filler. It's a cute little kabuki. The Real Techniques one is also just a small cheek brush. I have a Prep Set + Glow powder from Milani which is an illuminating all over face powder. I have 2 Neutrogena makeup wipes in the individually wrapped packages just in case. I have 2 lip balms from Sugar in here- one is the Mint Rush which I love and one is the Ingrid Nielson Sugar In The City tinted lip balm. I've got some lip colors here- 2 from Mac in Twig and Whirl... Whirl is kind of a brown color and Twig is pink... I don't think I remember getting Twig... so I should use that one more. I have one of the Maybelline Matte Ink Crayons in Enjoy the View. I've got 3 Hand Sanitizers. 2 are from Bath and Body Works- one is Sweet as Strawberries and one in Waikiki Beach Coconut. Sweet as Strawberry is nearly empty and I just got Waikiki recently. I also have one from Mrs Meyers which is a spray... which I love! 

I have a mouthwash... Just in case- although no one will be that close to me. I have a moisturizing Gloss from Senegence- which I think I might have more senegence stuff outside of the pouch... this one might go back outside of the pouch cause I use Senegence a lot. I probably won't actually wear lipstick at work though... just realizing now since I'll be wearing a mask it doesn't make much sense. I have a Tarte Sugar Rush Sugar Spritz body spray. I love how this smells and it fits really nice in my pouch. 

And I have Poo Pourri... Fun fact: I've never used this... but... I just like having it lol. It is the travel sized one. 

BTW this is in a cute Hello Kitty Tokyo Station makeup bag which is adorable. 

I have a wallet. Good to have. 

OK I actually found a lot more lip products... I think I'm just going to take them out except one of the senegence ones. I'm going to keep one of the Glossy Glosses- I'll keep the fuller one in the bag. This backpack has holders for lipsticks and there are 3 that fit the Senegence lip products perfectly... so I'm going to just put the glossy gloss, the shade Blush and the mascara in those slots. So yeah I took all the other ones out lol. I've got tissues in there that I'll put back in. I have those on the go toothbrushes... idk when I got these but... I'm putting them in the makeup pouch too. 

I have a hand sanitizer from Sol De Janiero- this is a lighter version of their bum bum cream scent and they have it in a spray bottle. Plus this is 80% alcohol antiseptic- which is good! 

I have my glasses case- I did actually wear my glasses today- I haven't been wearing them everyday but I think I did today so they aren't in there. I also have sunscreen in there because when I go to my sister and brother in laws house I'm outside most of the day and I get sunburnt easily so I just have a Coppertone Sport Spray bottle- and the It Cosmetics CC cream has an SPF in it- so I use that when I'm outside so that my face doesn't burn. 

I'm going to pack a book I think I might just leave in my locker. I want to read Crazy Rich Asians- so I'll pack that. I have other books I can read at home that are too heavy to bring to work. 

OOO and my new sunglasses. I'm going to bring my Quay and Lizzo Sunglasses for tomorrow because I'll be outside. I got the Jezebel Twist shades and the Come Thru suglasses. Idk- I'm not sure if I should pack one or both. I might just pack the Jezebel Twists today. 

I will pack pads for when I go back to work- but I don't have my period right now and I'm not expecting it today so... I won't pack those for my sister's house. Actually- I think I will likely get it right when I return to work... 

I might bring my bullet journal and my pen pack to work... I'm going to just put the pen pack in now and I might keep the BUJO at home... idk. 


So yeah that is everything. I also have a face shield I might wear to work also... but I think they're providing us with our masks. 

I'm excited to start back at work... I'm not starting just yet and I don't feel comfortable saying when I'll be back but- it is soon... I'll have my "after work routine" on this blog after because it will be different than my regular end of the day routine because- I'm going to be extra careful with everything. I'm also super excited to shop there... and possibly Ulta lol. 

I really hope this was helpful! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments