I Finished It! Covergirl Clean Matte BB Cream

Alright so right now I'm trying to finish up a foundation before buying a new one...and I finished this one up- and I didn't really buy a BB Cream to replace it but... I already have a CC Cream and a similar light coverage foundation from Covergirl... so I'm going to kind of compare this to those and talk about why I think I would repurchase this... because I would repurchase it for sure! 

Anyway as far as drugstore BB Creams I really like this one a lot. It's a BB Cream but it is kind of a fuller coverage for them. And as far as matte goes... it's kind of matte but not so matte that I can't use it with my dry skin. I feel like it just makes my skin look sort of poreless and perfected- which I really like. It's just the right amount of coverage and matte-ness that I need. 

Now the foundation that I already have that I want to finish up before I repurchase this is the Covergirl Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation. This is a very light coverage dewy foundation that I do really like on my skin... but I think this is something I need more in the winter and when my skin might be a little drier... but this BB Cream I think I like in general a little bit more. The BB Cream is meant to be kind of a lighter coverage and there are 6 shades of it... I feel like there should be more but for some reason I was able to find a better match than the 14 shades of the Skin Milk have. 

I've been using the CC Cream from It Cosmetics more lately because it has an SPF of 50 whereas this Covergirl one has no SPF in it. Since I have been outside a lot lately the It Cosmetics has been really good... but I do still like the Covergirl one for an everyday type of look. 

Overall I didn't repurchase this right now because I do have a lot of similar lighter coverage foundations and BB Creams that aren't too too light coverage... but I do like this one more than other foundations... so if I want something light coverage and I don't need an SPF- I'd totally buy this again! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments