Motd Summer Favorites Makeup Look w. The Lip Bar Eye Quad

Ok so I just got this eye quad from the brand The Lip Bar at target and... then my eye was sore pretty much all week... so I only used it a little bit once. 

Coincidentally this is mostly from black owned beauty brands- but that's mostly because I used some of my favorite Juvia's Place products that are my summer favorites! 

Anyway let's get started:

Face 



Primer- Revlon Rose Glow Primer Oil 

Foundation- Juvia's Place I am Magic Foundation. This foundation kind of only works when I moisturize my face well and when I use a beauty sponge. It covers EVERYTHING and that is amazing- but it's a bit much for my dry skin sometimes. It still looks pretty matte on my skin- but it just makes everything look perfected and it doesn't actually dry my skin out so this is really great! 

Bronzer, Blush and Highlight- I used the Juvia's Place Saharan Blush Vol 2 Palette. I used Yara as a bronzer, Leena as a blush- which I haven't used before, and Zoba as a highlight. This is kind of tied with the Hourglass palette that I always talk about- but this one is more my summer favorite. 

Eyes 

Primer- Nars Smudge Proof Primer
Shadows- I used the Lip Bar Everyday eyeshadow quad in the shade After Party. I used the matte color in my crease and then the gold color all over my lid. I used the purple color on my outer corner and then highlighted the inner corner with the champagne color. I used a matte cream shade from an LA Girl palette I have for my browbone highlight. 
Mascara- L'oreal Lash Paradise Mascara 

Lips 
Liner- Colourpop Lip Liner in Lumiere 
Lipstick- Mac Soar. I just got this color and it's a little darker than I expected- but I love it! 

Anway that is everything! I know I wanted to do all drugstore looks but this is mostly drugstore makeup. The Lip Bar is from Target and it's only $10 and usually the Juvia's Place stuff goes on sale too so it can be a really good. And I just got the Mac Lipstick so I wanted to try it lol. Overall this is some new stuff and some things I think are good for the summer. 

Bye! 
-Shannon 


Comments