5 Great Things from The Drugstore Makeup Section at Ulta

I thought this might be a fun little blog to post. I talk about Ulta a lot... and I do get quite a lot from the Drugstore... so I thought this would be fun to do!

Today I'm just talking about the Drugstore Makeup- I'll probably do Bath and Body and Skincare too!

1) Makeup Revolution The Newtrals 2 Reloaded Palette ($7)

I've talked about this a lot lately and I just think its a great palette... I think its high end quality for a drugstore price... and I just really love it and would highly recommend this! It's not super neutral- it is a little bit more reddish in tone... but you can get some  really great neutral matte looks as well as some fun looks with the shimmer shades in this palette! The shimmer shades are excellent also!


2) Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette ($14.99)

This is one of my favorite drugstore purchases... I just think it is one of the best things they have out there. I think I actually got this in a gift set at Wallgreens last year... it's just the perfect highlighting palette... I love all the shades- there are 4 powders and one cream I think... and they're all really good... I need to break this out again because I'm always super impressed with it!

3) L'oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara ($9.99)

So the store I work at is right next to an Ulta... and I always run in for this mascara... and usually I'll end up buying like 5 more things at least... lol. It's a fun store... but I love this mascara... I usually get the Waterproof- it works great it lasts all day and I love it!



4) Milani Make It Last Setting Spray ($9.99)

It's been a while since I've actually used this setting spray... but I love it. It does help your makeup last all night and... I just like setting sprays. So this is good. It is probably my favorite setting spray that I've tried... there are maybe some high end ones I like too... but this one is great!

5) Flower Beauty Mix n Matte Lip Duo ($9.99) 

I almost forgot about these! I got a couple of these in the summer and I think they are just really pretty lipsticks. Basically these have one matte lipstick side and one shimmery gloss side- so you can wear the gloss over the lipstick or you could just wear them on their own. I wish they had a bit of a better color selection... because the colors aren't really my favorite- I like the 2 that I have but I don't want any others because I just don't love the colors. Either way this is a fun lipstick and I really like it!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments