Bath Bomb Review: Sol De Janiero Bum Bum Bath Bomba

I have a few mixed feelings about this bath bomb... and I'm just going to kind of give them all to you guys because... overall would I recommend it? Yes. Is it the best smelling bath bomb ever? Yes. Is it worth $10? Yes. Is it the best bath bomb ever... not really. Is it better than bath bombs that are a little cheaper... not really!

I think the scent is kind of the strength and weakness of the bath bomb. It smells exactly like the Bum Bum Cream and the Brazilian Crush spray and all of those scents that I know and love... There's a nice, sweet pistachio scent to this that's just really nice and one of the best scents of all time really... I totally recommend picking up something from this line... its pretty amazing.

I also think the scent does kind of lingers on my skin too... like I have a shirt that I wore after I used the bath bomb on right now... and it smells just like it. It's nice and strong... and this was several days ago that I used the bath bomb... It was a Friday that I used it and now it's Monday... so this is impressive. And I'm fairly certain that it must be from the bath bomb because it smells more like the bath bomb than the spray... so that is actually pretty cool.

But the down side... and maybe this is just from my one use of it... it didn't really have the strongest scent in the tub. It smelled really great at first... and maybe it was just from other products that I used... but it didn't really last that long.

The other down side is that it didn't feel like it was that great. My skin felt nice afterwords... but it didn't feel like the water was getting thicker and lotiony the way it does with bath bombs from places like Bath and Body Works or brands like Da Bomb or anything like that. It felt fine afterwards... but it wasn't amazing as far as making my skin feel nice and smooth.

Another good thing is that it turned the bath blue... I like when there's a nice color to a bath bomb and this was really good.

So overall good bath bomb. I did get one for my sister and all of my friends... but it's not the best thing that exists and you can find better bath bombs for a more affordable price... but its still a nice little treat if you can't get enough Bum Bum Cream!

Also for Christmas you can get an ornament!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments