Sephora VIB Sale Haul

Alright... so I had quite a fun Sephora VIB Sale... I got pretty much everything I wanted... Plus I got my Christmas Shopping for my friends done... so that was helpful too!

Anyway... I got a lot of Palettes... that is my weakness...and frankly this is the first Sephora VIB sale where I've had a full time job. I felt like I could splurge a little and go crazy.

I'll start out with the non-palette things I got... cause I'll keep you in a little bit of suspense. The Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in Unbutton. After my birthday I got the lip paint in the color Uncuffed- and I really liked that one so I decided to get their other neutral shade. These are pretty longwearing- they are mostly comfortable... and I just like using them! So Uncuffed is a pretty, neutral color that I think will look great with a smokey eye look.

Next thing I got was the Bum Bum Bath Bomba... which I already posted a review on! I do think this is a good gift... and I don't think I'm going to include gifts on this list... but I may have gotten some more as gifts.

And the last non palette thing was the Sephora Midnight Kisses #lipstories set. I like the lipstories... I love the packaging of this... and I think I actually already posted a lip swatch post of these... so hopefully you guys like it!

As far as palettes go... the first thing I knew I needed... had to have was the Huda Beauty New Nude palette. I love Huda Beauty eyeshadows... and this one looked really pretty. So far I like it a lot! What I've used is really good! I'm a little disappointed that one shade is just a concealer... but that shade is also helpful to have to make the glitter shadows stick better I think... so it's good to have.

I stuck with some of the Huda Beauty palettes and picked up 2 of the Obsessions palettes. I got the Topaz Obsessions and the Ruby Obsessions. So far I've only used the Topaz Obsessions... but I do like that a lot. I've mentioned that in my everyday 5 minute makeup bag... and it's the perfect palette for that.

I also got a Too Faced Then and Now palette... I've been wanting this palette for a while- and I was sort of debating it... but I think the concept is really cool- and I have used this palette and liked it a lot. I feel like I've got a lot of inspiration from this palette and it's just a fun one. Especially for makeup nerds like me!

So that is my whole haul from the VIB Sale... I'm really excited to review all this stuff and post more about it! Plus I just like these items so I'm happy to have them. I just had fun this year!

Bye!
-Shannon 

Comments