Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday (11.30.18)

Frugal 

So I have 2 lip favorites that are frugal favorites... and one is actually from Sephora... so it's not necessarily what you would think of when you think of frugal... but the price definitely is. It's one of the lip stories lipsticks- these are $8 so they're cheaper than a lot of drugstore options... so yeah this is good. It's in the color Landing in Shanghai- and lately I've been topping it with the Revolution Beauty Lip Topper in Luxurious. This looks nice and kind of christmas-y even... so this is really great!

Also I have a very Small Real Techniques brush called the Mini Medium Sculpting Brush... this is perfect for your purse and it works great if you're in a pinch where you brought makeup to do but forgot brushes and you can't go out to get new brushes or anything.

Fancy 

... this is kinda tough this week... but I feel like Huda Beauty is the fave again! I used the Topaz palette before going to see Santa in NY and that worked really well... I used the Ruby Palette for Thanksgiving and Black Friday... plus the day before that... and most of last week probably... and that was great. I used the Nude Palette today and I liked that a lot too... it was just perfect.

Fragrance 

Cashmere Glow from Bath and Body Works... Perfect winter scent... I love it!

Fashion 

I bought some stuff from American Eagle this week... that's been kind of my favorite for the holidays I guess. I had a really cute outfit on to meet Santa yesterday and it was mostly from American Eagle... so I like American Eagle... and I'll try to do an OOTD with something similar to what I wore up soon cause I didn't have time to take a picture of it.

Favorites 

Meeting Santa! I went to New York to see Santa Clause at Macy's with my niece and it was a fun day. We went to Macy's and then the Christmas Markets at Union Square. It was a lot of fun! Ohhh and we went by Train- which my niece loved! She loved the city too... it was so cute to see how excited she was at everything. It was a fun day!

And that is everything! Hope you guys like this!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments