A Relaxing Night In After Work

Alright so one thing I have to say is I love my job! But sometimes being on your feet all day can be a lot... so this is kind of what I did to relax after work... without even really realizing how much of a relaxing night I needed... but anyway. Some of it is beauty related... some is other stuff... so yeah.

First things first: I got into my Pajamas! I have a big Lady Gaga t shirt I got at her concert a few years ago with some Minion Christmas pants that are like a fleece type of material... and my Ed Sheeran Sweatshirt that I got at his concert because it was chilly. 

Next I put on Netflix. I was on the last episode of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina before I fell asleep last night... so I finished up that episode. I have to say I was super impressed with the show... I think I was more excited for this show than any other show in a long time... and I think they did a good job. The first 2 episodes were a little too slow for me... but once it picked up it was really great and I think they did a fantastic job with it. It's spooky and fun to watch- I could definitely see myself watching the whole series again- but also specific episodes like the Sleep Demon episode or the Thanksgiving one... this is just one of the most fun shows like this that I've seen in a long time. 

Anyway back to the beauty aspects of it- I used the Avon Foot Works Achy Muscle Cream I believe its called... it might have been renamed- but the current name is the Achy Muscle Cream. This really helped my feet and legs feel a little bit better and I think it will definitely help a little bit tomorrow too. I put aloe socks on it after too and that was nice and relaxing... so that was great! 

After I was done with Sabrina I watched some Disney videos then I ate dinner... my mom made Eggplant Parm and it was delicious. 

So after a little while I took a bath and I decided to use a bath bomb. I used the Jolly Bomb from Da Bomb- which came with a silver bell inside... so that was fun and christmasy! I think I'm going to try to eventually try all of these bath bombs. I like the Glow Bomb and the Galaxy Bomb... I have the Snow Bomb too which I'll probably try soon! 

So I stayed in the bath for a while... did my hair- shaved and everything. It was nice. 

Then I got out and put the rest of my hair products in my hair (I use the Ouidad products) and ... put a sheet mask on my face and put one of my crystal face rollers in the fridge. I have a few of these- today I'm using the Rose Quartz one. I also washed my face before the sheet mask- I used the It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cleanser. 

Now after writing this... I honestly think I just watched some TV and then went to sleep. I think 911 was on that day... later that night I started watching the first episode of The Haunting of Hill House and I went to sleep before finishing it because I had a headache.

But if it was up to me- I'd also recommend using a serum with the facial roller. One of the Face Rollers I got did come with a serum... but I do have a couple of other serums that I could use with it too... and it's good. I also like using a moisturizer and an eye cream... not necessarily with the face roller but after... I've been using the It Cosmetics Confidence in A Cream and Eye Cream too... these are great.

I slept really well... I did still wake up with a headache- but I took some advil and slept a little more. All in all this was a nice relaxing night... I plan on doing this a lot during the winter too... so that's going to be great. It was just nice and relaxing.

Bye!
-Shannon 

Comments