Snow White Disneybounding OOTD

I think I want to try Disneybounding some more! It's so much fun and it gives me some inspiration for some makeup looks and to use different accessories and stuff... so here is my look!


Top 

My top is from The Disney Store itself. It was from the Oh My Disney Line- which has some really awesome stuff... and I think this was made for Disneybounding... and I think that is pretty cool.

Pants

Yes- I am wearing pants in this picture- they are yellow pants from TJ Maxx... they have some cool button details to it to- but pretty much the yellow color was all I wanted!

Jacket 
This was also a nice TJ Maxx find! Junior's Section- great deals there... especially for coats!

Makeup 
I would have done a separate makeup look for the makeup I used... but this is what I did for Halloween- that was a while ago lol. But I did of corse use the Besame Snow White Palette and for my red lipstick I used the Too Faced Peach Kiss Lipstick in He's With Me. It's pretty and... well Snow White might not like Apples so much- so I thought a Peach might be more her speed.

Hope you like this fun look!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments