TIPS TUESDAY: SOME MONEY SAVING TIPS!

Now I'm not great with money... I'm no real money spending expert... but I do have some tips that might be able to save you a little bit of money when it comes to makeup and such... so that's what I'm going to talk about!

1. Smell Your Perfumes at Sephora, Ulta, Macys or in Magazines... but buy them at a discount store! 

This is one you need to take advantage of because... there are so many great perfumes at places that offer better prices on things... like TJ Maxx... that there is no real reason to pay the high prices for perfume. I've heard perfumes are one of the products with the biggest markups out there... so paying less for it is just smart and good sense. They don't usually have testers at discount stores though, so make sure to smell it before hand and then buy it at the discount store!

Also when I say Discount Store, I mean something like a TJ Maxx or a CCO or an outlet store... I know sometimes at 5 Below and other places they have imitation perfumes... I would not recommend that because that might be harmful or illegitimate. Make sure it is the real thing because fake cosmetics are bad.
2. Celebrity Perfumes are Usually Good (and less expensive) 

Celebrity perfumes are actually really nice... and less expensive. They don't always last that long... but still if you can find it for a good price... that is a good idea!

3. If Something Goes On Sale Once... it Will Go On Sale Again... 

This is my favorite piece of advice... and one I don't think people realize that much. If you see a thing go on sale... there is a good chance it will be on sale again. If you miss one deal on the 21 Days of Beauty at Ulta, or a Weekly Wow deal at Sephora... there is a pretty good chance that it will be on sale again. I wouldn't recommend  buying it the next day when it's full priced again... just wait. There will be another sale for it... just be patient and decide if you really need it in your life... and you can probably get it!

4. Take Advantage of Value Sets! 

Especially around the holidays- Value Sets are great to get some bang for your buck. They might have some smaller sized items- they might have some larger sized items... it just kind of depends.

Also check if you can get a discount on sets too... Ulta often does 20% off and sephora does coupons 2 times during the holidays and a few times a year... so check that out.

Sephora usually does $10 sets on Black Friday also... which is great!


5. Sign Up For Rewards Memberships

Ulta has a Rewards Program, Sephora has a Beauty Insider Program... you can sign up for emails from the brands websites too if you like different brands... My favorite brands that I actually check the emails and purchase are Colourpop and BH Cosmetics... those are affordable brands to begin with so with a sale they're really great. Tarte, Too Faced, Urban Decay also have emails that you can sign up for... it could be a good time to do this now around the holidays with a lot of their new releases coming up.

I think that is everything I want to say right now... I could do another one of these soon maybe? These might be a little obvious- but they still kind of help save a little bit... I try not to buy too many things full priced.

Bye!
-Shannon


Comments