What's My Style Wednesday: Christmastime 2018 Favorites

This is going to be a little bit of a different post... although I've done things like this on my blog before... I want to do an overall things I think are trendy this December... whether it be what to wear, what I'm just liking this Month/season/ for the upcoming holiday. I'm going to kind of talk about things I think are trendy or cute for the home or christmas decorations too.

Festive Earrings 
I've been wearing Festive Earrings like every day since Black Friday. I got 3 pairs of $3 christmas earrings from Big Lots... and I love them! They are just so much fun and they're really cute and pretty comfy for the most part... for $3 I was pretty impressed with the selection they had of holiday earrings and the fact that they're actually cute. I got one jingley pair, one wreath with a little bell inside, and one bow pair! All super cute and just fun for the price too.

Buffalo Check 

I feel like Buffalo Check print is just really christmasy. I didn't think of it as any different than plaid honestly... but people seemed to be going crazy for it and it is really cute and festive. So I would say this is maybe more on trend than plaid- but you'll still see me rocking some plaid during the holidays- I'm sure! I got some leggings with this print, a scarf... and I think it is a cute home print too! I really like it for the winter!

Ugly Sweater Print 
I've seen some sort of Ugly Sweater blankets... and I think I'm going to pick one up to make my room a little more christmasy. I think I'll get one soon... I might do more Holiday Room Decor types of things on my blog or on my youtube channel... but yeah! I'm a fan of the Ugly Sweater Print this year!

Pinecones 

I'm feeling really wintery this christmas. I'm really into any decor with Pinecones for sure!

Red Eyeshadow 
I've been loving the red eyeshadow colors too! I've been using the Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions Palette! I think this is so pretty around the holidays and I just really love how it looks! I think this is so fun to play with... especially around this time of year.

So these are sort of my cozy winter favorites right now! What are your winter favorites/ what is your style this winter?Let me know!

Bye!
-Shannon


Comments