Small-But-Fun Ulta Beauty Haul!

So as you guys know... I work right near an Ulta... and that can case some damage to be done! So... yeah!

And I just realized I wanted this to go on to my points... but they must have gone to my moms... so I'm not quite Diamond Status yet and I want to be... so I'll be making another trip soon... or another order. Or I'll just ask if they can put the points toward my account instead of my moms? Not even sure I have the receipt anymore and it's not really worth the trouble... despite it being a lot of money not to have points for...

Anywayyyyyyy... I know they can refund it if you do a return and repurchase... but idk about anything else.

So I went in for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow kit in Sugar Glow. I wanted this palette when it first came out... but didn't need it for $40...then I wanted it when it came to Ulta- and then EmilyNoel83 raved about it... and I was like "It will be on sale one day!" And patience paid off! It was! So that was good and I got it! I used it once so far and I did really like it. It was good because they do sell Anastasia Glow Kits where I work and someone asked about the quality of a different palette... so I could just say "I have a different one on my cheeks now!" and that was that!

Then I wanted a bath bomb because I'm obsessed with Bath Bombs lately... not sure if you could tell... but yeah I need them. Lol. Work is exhausting and bath bombs are relaxing. So I got the Beauty Bomb from Da Bomb... which is very pretty, very very glittery, the smell was nice too... but the prize inside wasn't something I would really want in a bath bomb. It was a makeup sponge... which is weird? It was in one of those "pokeball" type containers that you see in the 50 cent grocery store toy machine things... so it was safe but like still... not going to use something I bathed with on my face? That seems weird. I might use it for nail polish though.

And then Makeup Revolution... You guys know I love the Newtrals 2 palette... you know I love the EmilyNoel83 palettes... so I saw a palette freebie that looked really amazing and like it would be perfect for going to work. So I ended up picking up the Newtrals 3 palette and the Velvet Rose Palette. The Free Palette is called Fierce as Fire Palette. Ohhh I also got a lip topper in Luxurious too.

And they gave me an Urban Decay Primer Potion sample too! Which was great! I've been meaning to try this again!

Bye! Hope you guys like my haul!
-Shannon

Comments