Thanksgiving Makeup Look! 11.22.18

Alright here is the look I wore on the day before Thanksgiving, but I'll probably wear it again today for Thanksgiving and on Black Friday too!

Face 

Primer- Milani Prime Light Primer

Foundation- Too Faced Born This Way

Bronzer- The Hourglass Bronzer in the new Purple Ambient Lighting Palette... I believe the palette is volume 4... I forget what the names in the palette are- but I will describe them as best as I can as I am not leaving the couch to look up the names and I want to post this ASAP lol.

Blush- The purple color in the same palette. It is one of their Strobe Blushes!

Highlight- The Strobe Powder from the same palette!

Powder- I think the powder is in Diffused Light... its an Ambient Lighting Powder from the same powder. It's the brighter looking of the 2.

Setting Spray- Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray

Eyes

Primer- Shadow Sense from Senegence in the color Bandana

Shadows- I used the Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions Palette. I started with the shade I marked 1 in the crease and then the shade 2 to darken it up.3 I used all over the eyelid. 4 I put in the inner corner. 5 I used on the outer corner. And 6 I used for the browbone! Love this palette!

Mascara- I'm pretty sure I used the L'oreal Lash Paradise Mascara... yes I did lol.

Eyeliner- I used a Physician's Formula liner... I think it was from the Purple Shimmer Strips eyeliner... the one I used was kind of a dark brown color... and I just liked it. I probably won't end up doing this on black friday or Thanksgiving lol.

Lips

Liner- I used a nude liner from Essence... honestly not sure of the color... but I love those lip liners and this was just a nice nude color.

Lipstick- Let's Cuddle from Dose of Colors. This was in a lip set I got last year that I really like. Perfect Nude Color.

Lip Topper- Mermaid Tears Lipstick from Too Faced.



and here I am just laying down after I eat turkey with my makeup on point... jk I was taking a nap before my boyfriend picked me up on wednesday and I checked my makeup to make sure it wasn't messed up... and I liked how it looked so I took this picture. 

Bye! Happy Thanksgiving!
-Shannon

Comments