Brown, Glittery Smokey Eye with Too Faced Then and Now Palette

So I know this isn't the newest palette out or the most talked about... but honestly it's one of the most versatile palette I have... and it's super easy to use and come up with looks for... so lets get into it!

First let's start with the face!

Face: 

Primer- Milani Prime Light Primer

Foundation-  I think I used the Too Faced Born This Way... I'm like 99% sure...lol.

Blush- Peony from the Nars Dual Intensity Blush Palette... also known as "the third color"

Highlight- The 1 shade or "Soft Tulle" from that same palette.

Eyes: 

Primer- Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base

Eyeshadows- Like I said I used the Too Faced Then and Now Palette. I used the shade NSFW all over the lid- this is a really pretty shade and right when I saw it I needed to use it! I used I Can't Even in the crease... actually I think I put the crease in first. I used Dirt Bag on the outer corner- which is the 1998 version of the lid shade I used... so that was kind of cool how they went together. And in the inner corner I used Twinkie- which I really liked too.



And actually that shade Twinkie just made me realize the next looks I should do with this palette. I want to do one look with the 1998 shades and another with the 2018 shades so that you can actually see the differences between then and Now.

Mascara- L'oreal Total Temptation Mascara.

Lips: Sephora Lipstories in Landing in Shanghai.

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments