Frugal,Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion Favorites Friday 11.16.18

Alright! Back at it again with the white vans... errr... frugal, fancy, fragrance, fashion favorites!

Frugal 

So I kind of threw together this tiny bag of makeup that I can do in kind of a hurry... 5 minutes-ish or I could pack with me and do it before work... and it made me rediscover something I haven't used in a while that's an old favorite I've talked about many times before... Covergirl Instant Cheekbones Blush in Sophisticated Sable. This last all through the work day... it has 2 blushes and a highlight in it... the highlight I guess is sort of a blush too- but I use it as a highlight usually... it's super useful in a hurry... and it actually lasted all day today. So old but good favorite for sure!

I also recently got a sample set with 4 Maybelline Mascaras in it... and in this bag I threw in the Total Temptation mascara- which I'd never tried before. It was actually amazing! It has been a while since I've used a maybelline mascara and so far I've liked both the ones I've tried from the set. I have used the Lash Sensational Mascara also... which is great too... these are both really nice picks! I love them!

Fancy 

With the VIB Sale recently and a bunch of Ulta Sales... and my Birthday recently, I've been trying some pretty fancy stuff when it comes to makeup... But I think the one thing that's kind of stayed as a strong favorite through everything is the Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paints. I got one in Uncuffed last month and for the VIB Sale I decided to get Unbutton too... these are perfect nude shades. I get so many compliments on Uncuffed whenever I wear it on Instagram... I just had to try it!

I also went a little Huda Beauty Crazy too... and I have to say I really love the New Nude Palette. I think I'll have some looks on this... I might compare it to the Naked palette... because that was really the original nude palette and this is the "new nude" palette... which is kind of an interesting comparison... so yeah. Huda Beauty has some of my favorite eyeshadows and they're just always fun to play with!

Fragrance 

Have I talked about my obsession with the Sol De Janiero set lately??????? Yes! But seriously the Bum Bum Bath Bomba- the Brazilian Crush Fragrance mist... all amazing!

Fashion 
I got this yellow jacket recently from the store that I work at... and I'm wearing it a lot lately and loving it! You can see it in this picture here where I'm dressed as Snow White!

Hope you guys like this post and that I've been having a few more vlogs lately... 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments