Floral Themed Cold Day OOTD.

So today is cold and rainy... I'm not doing ANYTHING today... but I didn't want to wear my pajamas all day... so I'm dressed up and I have sort of a red and green floral theme going on.

Dress 

This is just a maroon dress I got at Old Navy last year... it's so comfy and perfect to wear with leggings... and I love the color-especially for this time of year.

Leggings 

I have some Disney Villains Leggings from Lularoe on. These are super cute, they have the Evil Queen from Snow White, The Queen of Hearts and Cruella on it. It looks sort of like movie posters and I just like the design of these.

Necklace 
I got this from Boxlunch- it's a cool necklace with some flowers and greenery inside of a little bottle. It's on a very long chain and I think it's just pretty cool.

Bracelet 
My parents got me a Jade Bracelet from Japan- and I thought it looked good with the Green accessories in this outfit.

Earrings 
So I have 2 different earrings on... on purpose. I like the Mismatched Betsey Johnson earrings a lot- and I did lose one of my earrings in the longer side from that pair... so I'm wearing it with another earring that I bought from another set... which I still think looks cool and pretty!


So that is everything! I hope you guys like this outfit- I thought it was kind of fun and cozy but still a little bit of a fancier casual outfit.

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments