Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday

I was going to do a whole "Thanksgiving" theme to this... but idk if there's anything thanksgiving themed about my favorites... so we're just going to do this normally I guess... lol.

Frugal 

Nyx Swear By It palette. This isn't the most frugal option... but it has a lot of shadows for around 34.99... this goes on sale often. I've only used it once so far- but I did a really nice golden-y fall look. It's got a lot that you can do with it... and it lasted me a long time too. I went to work and I was like all around the store pretty much and it stayed on all day! Very pigmented- easy to use and easy to come up with looks for.

Fancy 

This is kind of a rare instance where my Fancy Fragrance is actually less money than my Frugal pick... but I'm going to go with the Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions Palette. This is a fancier brand for sure and a lot less for a similar price... so there is that. I do think this is better quality than the Nyx palette... and it's easy for a quick look because it is such a small palette... but still! This is good Thanksgiving or Christmas-ish palette. I think I posted a look I did for a pre-thanksgiving date that I think I posted yesterday... maybe? Lol not sure. But it's probably the same look I'll do for Thanksgiving and Black Friday also... so yeah! Let's see how good it is!

Fragrance 
I'm still obsessed with the Brazilian Paradise Spray!

Fashion 
I don't have any yet... but I like these scarves from Victoria Secret... I might purchase some soon!

Favorites 
Last week I actually saw A Star Is Born... and it was amazing. This week I'm still listening to the soundtrack and thinking of the movie and all my favorite scenes and all my favorite songs. It is great!

Bye! Hope you like this shorter favorites! Happy shopping for Black Friday, if you're like me and you work in Retail- good luck with that too!
-Shannon

Comments