What's In My "On The Go"/ Super Quick Makeup Bag

I kind of mentioned this in my post yesterday... but I think one of my goals lately is to do my makeup more for work... and oftentimes I don't necessarily have enough time for it... or I choose to sleep extra instead of doing it... but this I think I can grab and take with me on the go... or just get it done in a hurry at home.

So I have this all in a tiny makeup bag that my dad picked out for me when he was in Tokyo- it's at Tokyo station which I think is really cool.

Right now I have 2 of the Real Techniques Brush Crush Brushes in here. I have the 301 Foundation brush and the 305 Shadow Brush. I think these are great brushes- I bought them at work though- so I don't really want to keep it in my bag for work... so that's a thing. But the crease brush is the nicest, easiest crease brush... the foundation brush is really nice and fluffy and comfortable too... I loved it!

I had a shader brush that came in a free GWP from Ulta... so it was in one of those bags that they give for free when you buy like $20 of Ulta Brand makeup. It works really great to pack the shadow on your lid. I need to put that one back in the bag... I guess I used it without.

Then I have an Up and Up foundation brush... which I'm not quite sure if they make the Up and Up brushes anymore... but this is good and quick. I have a BH Cosmetics angled Blush Brush, which can also be used for contouring I guess. A Real Techniques Setting Brush- which I use for highlight. And I have the double sided Anastasia Brush- which is useful in these situations.

Also I have a precision beauty eyelash curler... but the cushion keeps falling out :(

For makeup I have my Prime Light Primer from Milani. I kind of want to get a small primer just for this... but still. This is nice and I always use it.

I also have the Julep Cushion Complexion 5-in-1 skin perfecter... which is small, easy to use and very good to use in a hurry. Plus it always looks good and it lasts all day... so this is pretty perfect.

And I have the Covergirl Sophisticated Sable Instant Cheekbones blush palette... goes with everything and works super super well in a hurry. Especially since the blush and highlight are in there- it is just perfect for this!

Then I have the Nars eye primer... which will make my makeup last all day and all night... even if I'm working or walking around a lot or something. It's great!

Then I have the Huda Beauty Topaz Obsessions palette. These are the mini palettes that I'm obsessed with and I now have 5 of... this is a nice neutral palette that I could wear everyday and get a good look with in a hurry.

And I have the Maybelline Mini Total Temptation Mascara... which I also love! It's so nice and I just tried it today for the first time... but it looked great and it was longwearing too!

That is everything... hope you guys like this! Hopefully its helpful for you!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments