New Drugstore Make Up Haul!

I know I said I wouldn't haul for a while... but new stuff is out for fall and for halloween... so yeah. I went back to Harmon and bought some of the newer items. Harmon is totally my favorite drugstore make up place. It is similarly priced to Target, so its always cheaper than CVS, plus you can use Bed, Bath and Beyond Coupons there. All of their products and displays are also nicely sealed so it doesn't gross me out like the Wallgreens near Newark Penn... and they ALWAYS have the newest stuff out. You can also stack the manufacturer coupons with the Bed Bath and Beyond coupons, but I don't have patience for that. It's still just amazing all around.

So I went in mostly for Wet N Wild Stuff. I heard that they have new matte lip products and I thought I would try them... did not see them there. But they did have the matte nail polish so I picked up a pretty purple color called Careful its Vine-Tage. I'm wearing this color now, you can barely tell in these pics, but I like it!

Also first thing when i walked in they had some of their newer Fantasy Makers halloween collection stuff and I think they had their regular Halloween collection 5 pans. I don't know. But I saw this really pretty pinkish-berry toned palette called Angels in Aubergine... and I fell in love. I've already swatched it and its amazing. Can't wait to actually wear it on my eyeballs. Lol. Okay found out this is their fall collection.

They also had some of the new Sinful Colors Halloween Nail Collection and stuff, and it looked kinda cool. They had a glow in the dark color that looked cool, but I only picked up one glitter polish. It's a really pretty warm gold called 24 Karat. It was only $1.99 too! I also heard that sinful colors is 99 cents at walgreens this week, so check it out!

I also heard that Wet N Wild had their Holiday 8 pan collection out already at Bed, Bath and Beyond. These are like brand new, so I wasn't sure that they would be out yet... but since Harmon is owned by Bed Bath and Beyond... I had a sneaking suspicion they would be there... and sure enough they were!  I got the color Ho, Ho, Ho-llywood, which was the most neutral of all the shades. It has a goldish orangey color to it. These are cream shadows... and they swatched kind of oddly, but the colors are just so pretty I have high hopes for this palette. I just fell back in love with the Comfort Zone Palette, so I wanted to try new things. This is also super SUPER shimmery. All the colors had a lot of glitter in them, which makes sense because it is a holliday palette. Just be warned.

I also needed a new mascara and I heard that L'oreal had a new butterfly mascara. I'm such a fan of the original, I new I had to try this one. The wand looks... kind of like a vagina to be perfectly honest... lol. It's double winged whereas the other mascara only had one wing. And the middle just sort of looks like a health class diagram of a vulva... and it didn't help that they made it pink! Seriously did no one at L'oreal notice that their mascara wand kind of looked like lady parts? Lol. Anyway I'm excited to try it out. BTW it is called the Voluminous Butterfly Intenza. I was so distracted by the brush I forgot to mention the name! Lol!

And last but not least is a lippie. I wanted to get mostly lipsticks there, but I ended up only with one. Funny how that works out. Anyway this is the new Maybeline Matte lipstick in Lust for Blush. If you can tell, I'm trying to get more into matte things, and this looked like my kind of lip color to start with for this new obsession.

Anyway that is everything. I'll be doing full reviews of these products as I get to test them out and stuff. But yes... that is everything.

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments