One Palette Weekend: Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette!

I didn't take a pic on Friday or Saturday! Sorry! Anyway, here is what I did.

Saturday 
First I primed my eyes with Maybeline's color tattoo in Barely Branded. Then I took the shade Marzipan and put that all over my lid. Then I took Semi Sweet and put that in my crease. I darkened the outer edge of my eye just a tiny bit with Amaretto and then I dabbed a bit of Creme Brulee in with my fingers. I took white chocolate and put that on my browbone to highlight.

Rest of My Face: 
Primer: Benefit Porefessional
Foundation: Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous
Blush: Maybeline Master Hi Light in Pink Rose
Concealer: Physicians Formula Nude Wear.
Mascara: L'oreal Butterfly Intenza
Lips: Maybeline Matte Lipstick in Lust for Blush

Friday 

I know Friday comes after saturday, but I did the same thing with a bit of a different twist. I the same color tattoo and the same lid and crease shade. I also dabbed a bit of the Creme Brulee shade on the inner corners and highlighted with Champagne Truffle I think. On my lower lashes I used Stila's Smudgestick in Mint Julep. That totally changed this very simple look and I liked it a lot!

I can't really remember the rest of my face make up though, and I have no pics... I just thought that was worth sharing because it shows you can get different looks with the same shadows.

Sunday
This look kind of failed cause my eyes hurt and it wiped away, but I'll do this again for sure cause I really liked it.

I primed my eyes with Maybeline's color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk and then I put Candied Violet all over my lid. I took Semi Sweet in the crease and Black Forrest Truffle and Amaretto in the outer V. I highlighted the Browbone and inner corners with Champagne Truffle. I really liked this look, I think I'll try to do a faces of the week so I can show you guys!

Rest of my face:
Primer: Rimmel Stay Matte
Foundation: Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream

The rest of my make up was the exact same as Saturday because I've really been liking that Blush, Mascara and Lipstick.

Comments