One Palette Weekend! Stila In The Light Palette

So I was kind of bad with this because I didn't get to take any pictures... oops. Maybe I'll do that again sometime. Anyway, these looks are kinda similar... but they were different enough I thought. I liked the way the first one turned out, so I didn't switch it up much for the second day... but yeah. I'll talk you through it all I guess.

Saturday 

First I primed my eyes with Maybeline's Bad To The Bronze Color Tattoo and then I reached for one of my favorite fall palettes: The Stila In The Light Palette! Yayyyy! I put Kitten alllllll over my lid... this is the most beautiful shade that exists possibly. It's famous, everyone loves it and for good reason, its awesome. So after I put that all over my lid I took a really pretty browny kind of shimmery kind of satiny shade called sandstone in the outer edges. Then I actually took my Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette and used the color Salted Caramel in the crease. I thought that was a nice little edition to this, it looked good with a more orangey crease color and I really like that color and thought it worked.

Rest of my make up! 
Primer: Too Faced Primed and Poreless
Foundation: L'oreal Truematch Lumi
Bronzer: NYC Sunny
Highlight: Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips in Malibu Heat.
Concealer: Physicians Formula Nude Wear
Mascara: L'oreal Butterfly Intenza
Lips: Nyx Butter Lipstick in Pops
Setting Spray: Nyx Dewey Finish

Sunday 
I did basically the same thing. I used Maybeline's Bad to The Bronze again. I took the color Bubbly which is a nice golden color and put that all over the lid then I took sunset in the outer corner. I used a mix of two dark browns in this palette (Sandstone and Gilded Gold) and put them in the crease. I added more Bubbly to my eyelid and voila! It was similar but looked different enough.

Rest of my make up
Foundation: Rimmel Stay Matte
Eyeliner: Stila Smudge Stick in Damsel

All of the rest of my face make up was the same, but I didn't wear lipstick or bronzer. 


Soooo that is that. I forgot how much I liked that palette too!

If you want to vote for next week's palette the choices are:

Naked 3
Too Faced Chocolate Bar
or
Coastal Scents Revealed Palette.

I think I'm only going to keep those cause I have important events next weekend and I think one of those palettes would be the best.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments