Bath And Body Works Fall Haul

Soooo I'm a little obsessed with Bath and Body works around this time of year and I did some damage.

I recently learned that you can use the 20 percent off coupons with their other deals like buy 3 get 2 free and stuff like that... so I did that.

I got 2 shower gels. Both in their new scent Comfort which is Pumpkin Latte and Marshmallow. And it smells absolutely amazing. Last year they had a hand sanitizer that was the Creamy Pumpkin scent. That smelled really good and this smells super close to that! I really like it, so I bought two of the same scent. I also got one of the Comfort Triple Moisture Body Creams because I really like them as opposed to the lotion. Plus it'll help the scent last a little bit longer.

I also got a triple moisture Body Cream in the scent Harvest, which is Plum Miscotto and Almond. I really like this scent. Its a very nice deep scent but it isn't too much. It's fruity and nice, but it doesn't smell overly fruity or anything. It's just right. I really enjoy it and I know I'll use it a lot.

I also got one of their more summery body lotions. This is from a summer fruit collection that they released at the end of summer. This is just a regular lotion, which I still like. It's the scent Lemon Pomegranate Cream which is a combo I really like. I love Lemon scented things and pomegranate scented things mixed in just makes it especially good. I enjoy it. Also these lotions have a pump which I think is really useful. I would love if they had more lotions with pumps. I guess its bad for traveling or something, but its still totally useful and easy to just pump out and stuff. I have the Peach and Honey Almond one and I use that a lot, so I figured meh why not pick this up too.

I also noticed that they had some of their summer things on sale also, and last time I went to Bath and Body Works I didn't buy any... and I regretted that a lot, so I felt the need to get a Cool Coconut Surf lotion. I have the travel size lotion and the travel sized spray and I'm almost out of them, so I thought this was a good investment. And I just really enjoy the scent, so I wanted one.

I also wanted to get a few sprays, but I have zillions of sprays so I opted for the travel sized sprays. They did three for twelve so I got the Comfort scent, the Harvest scent and a spay called Orchard which is honeycrisp apple and buttered rum.

I'm sure there will be more BBW hauls in the near future. I also went to Target and got a few things, mostly food... but one exciting thing I got from there was a cake batter chapstick, which I like a lot, but so far it doesn't feel as hydrating as the cherry flavor or anything.

Also I was hoping to have an American Eagle online haul by the end of the week... but it still didn't show up yet! ughhh!

Byeeee!
Shannon

Comments