Beauty Products I keep in my school bag

So I've mentioned this before, but I recently started commuting to my college and its kinda hard. I do like to wear a bit of make up to class and I don't like pack any eyeshadow or anything on the go, but I have some useful beauty things that I keep in my bag for touch ups and other stuffs and whatnot.

First off: I have a very tiny make-up bag. This is super useful, mine is adorable and has cupcakes on it! I like keeping my things in here just because I keep my ipad in my bag also and if something opened up or leaked or something I wouldn't want it getting on that. So yeah, Always super useful.

I also have quite a few travel body sprays. I usually pack one of them because I have to walk a little bit and its been super hot lately, so I don't always smell fantastic. Plus I have an Improv class, so we're getting up and moving quite a bit, so I get a bit smelly. I really like the Bath And Body Works fall fragrances. Today I kept Orchard in my bag because that one is pretty strong and I can spray a little bit and it'll last me quite a while.

I also keep my Covergirl Ready, Set Gorgeous Powder in here as well. This is definitely a must. I have really dry skin, but its just been sooo soo hot lately that if I'm outside for just a little bit I get very oily and I need something to help me with that. This is really great because it doesn't look too cakey or powdery and it comes with a nice mirror, which is very helpful.

I also like to keep whatever lip color I'm wearing in the bag. It just helps so that I know where it is exactly and I don't lose it. I also keep a few extra lip products that are easy to apply and will go with any look just so that if I don't apply something at home and I want to use something, I can do that. Babylips are really good for this, sometimes I keep the Nyx butter gloss in Maple Blondie in there too.

I also keep an extra little mirror in there, just because its cute and I like having another mirror in there.

I also have some things outside of that part too. I usually keep about 50 thousand pocketbac hand sanitizers in my bag because I use them a lot. I know they say they don't really do anything, but I think they just mean not to ONLY use hand sanitzers instead of regular soap. If you go to the bathroom, you should wash your hands with regular soap and water. If your hands are sticky with something or you just touched something like gum or you're about to eat or something, the alcohol in the hand sanitizers should kill germs. And I mean, if you're sticky with something it just makes you feel a lot better.

I also keep a hand lotion. I've been using Bath and Body Works Crisp Morning Air... it's amazing. It smells like apples and basically its like a fall wet dream. lol. It's fantastic. I should apply this after I use my hand sanitizer or wash my hands or something because my hands usually get super dry, especially around this time of year. I don't always do that... but now I will lol.

And last but not least I sometimes keep another mini lotion in also. Sometimes that helps a lot if I get smelly or something too. I've been wearing the Velvet Sugar perfume a lot and I don't have a mini size of the spray, but I have a mini size of the lotion, so I use that to reapply and make me smell better.


So yeah that's about it. Let me know what you guys bring with you. Ohhhh hair ties too! Definite must have!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments