Pumpkin Things I love

Soooo this isn't totally beauty related, but I just posted a blog about how Pumpkin Spice is getting to be less than cool and how I still like it and that means it should be cool. There are lots of pumpkin things that taste and smell amazing. I'm going to list them all and if I feel really strongly about them, I will give you a reason why they are amazing.

Bath and Body Works Pocketbacs 
Pumpkin Spice- Duh!
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Pecan Waffles
Pumpkin Latte-My favorite
Creamy Pumpkin- Why Don't they make this any more?????

Bath and Body Works Wallflowers
Pumpkin Pecan Waffles- Ohhh my gosh! These are the best!
Pumpkin Caramel Latte- Not my favorite, but I like it.
Pumpkin Cupcake
Spiced Pumpkin Cider- Does Spiced Pumpkin Cider exist? It should!
Pumpkin Caramel Swirl- awesome
Heirloom Pumpkin- just a good classic pumpkin scent.

Other BBW Products 
Comfort Pumpkin Latte and Marshmallow- Pumpkin Latte and Marshmallow? Sign me up for ALL THE THINGS!
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Lotion- Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin is not my favorite fragrance all around, but I like it for the lotion.

Food 
Pumpkin Muffins from DD 
Pumpkin Scones from Starbucks 
Pumpkin Scones from Scone Pony (only one small store in NJ but its AMAZING and if you're ever in or around Spring Lake, you have to go to there for breakfast on a weekend.)
Pumpkin Donuts from just about anywhere 
Pumpkin Cupcakes again doesn't matter where just gimme some
Pumpkin Bread- Why the hell does Starbucks serve this year round and the pumpkin lattes are only seasonal? 
White Chocolate Pumpkin Latte from DD- WHY DUNKIN! WHY DID YOU GET RID OF THIS AND REPLACE IT WITH PUMPKIN CREME BRULEE! IT ISN'T NEARLY AS GOOD! 
Pumpkin Creme Brulee Latte from Dunkin Donuts- Okay, its still pretty damn good.
Alright basically any form of pumpkin with coffee. Doesn't matter from where its all pretty damn fantastic! 
Pumpkin Cheesecake 
Pumpkin Bagels- Ohhh my gosh these were fantastic. WHY DID YOU GET RID OF THEM THOMAS'S!!!! WHYYYYY??????
Pumpkin English Muffins- Again not as good as the bagels but still delicious.
Eggo Pumpkin Waffles
Pumpkin Spice Kisses- These were kind of weird not going to lie, but everyone is always like "OHHH EMMM GEEE JAPAN GETS ALL THE COOL FLAVORS OF KIT KATS AND WE DONT" Well guess why that is, America? Because you don't even venture out to give PUMPKIN HERSHEY KISSES A CHANCE!
Any form of Pumpkin Ice Cream 
Pumpkin cookies- Not sure I've ever actually had a pumpkin cookie, but I'm sure if it exists... which it does I will try it and like it.

That is everything. I realize that is non-beauty related but I feel like people that follow the beauty related world also feel my pain of being called a basic bitch for my love of pumpkin spice. There aren't that many things I feel this strongly about, and I don't mean to preach... but Pumpkin Spice is very nice and it should be cool. It's fine if you don't like it, just don't make it uncool.

For more information about my pumpkin addiction go to This blog and if you would like to donate money to the cure and you know me personally and want to give me money, that would be cool. Lol jk about that last part... unless you're seriously going to do it then go right ahead!

Byeee!
-SHannon

P.S Don't take this tooo too seriously, this is a funny post it was meant to be.

Comments