Style Saturday: Halloween/Fall Decor Haul!

Soooo this isn't really something I know if I'll do often... but I've been in the Halloween Spirit lately and I've got some halloween stuff just for my room but I thought since this has to do with style, why not throw it on this blog! This is kind of collective of things I've seen here and there and I've picked up because I think they're pretty cool.

First I got this adorable little Solar Powered Dancing Scarecrow. I've seen a lot of people have these in their cars and stuff and I don't drive, but I have it on my desk. It isn't really in the sunlight where it is now, I may move it to my windowsill or something... Idk it's cute when it dances in the sunlight, but its cute on its own too and I like where it is so it may stay there. This is from Dollar Tree!


I also got a bat beanie baby from the hallmark store. This one has big eyes and his name is Scarem and I love bats and I just thought he was cute. So I needed him. Theres also a cat with a mask on that I think I also need... but I don't have yet lol.

I also got some cool potion looking things from Michaels because they were on sale. And they're like 3 and 4 dollars to begin with, and as a kid I loved potiony types of things in halloween cartoons, so I really wanted these. One is in a pink bottle and I have that one on my desk. There's another one in a clear bottle that has a wire to hang it up on. I don't have a place for that quite yet, but It's getting there! And the last one is probably my favorite because its in this big ceramic jar and its painted black and has a bat on it and it says "Blood of The Undead." This reminds me of the Frogs Breath that Sally puts in the mad scientists food to cover up that she poisoned him! I just think it's totally cool that they have that and I've loved that movie and specifically that part since I was a little kid... so yeah.

I also got a couple of more wall hangy- type of signs from Michaels. One that says Keep Calm and Zombie on... I love Zombies, so this may just hang on my door all year lol. It's so cool too! And I got another little one with a witch on it that I just really liked.

A a little witch Door Hangy thing from Michael's also!

I also went to target and I was so excited for their Halloween DVD selection... mainly because one of my all time favorite movies is Addams Family Values and I was so so hoping they had that on DVD for $5... AND THEY DIDN'T! They only had the Addams Family, which isn't bad but its not nearly as good. I didn't get that cause I knew I wouldn't watch that as much... but I did get Hocus Pocus, which was $10 not 5 but its another favorite of mine and also Beetlejuice... another classic that I've never actually owned! Sooo soo good. I'm on the hunt for Addams Family Values now though, so yeah.

And then of corse I went to the dollar section of Target also! I got this cool glittery Pumpkin and a Glittery Owl. I think they're both cool and fallish and I really like them.


I also got candy corn socks for $1 cause those are pretty cool too! (In the wash or stolen by a puppy right now)

So yeah. I hope you guys liked this random haul, let me know if you want me to do more things like these. I'm not a DIY-er but maybe I'll DIY a costume. Although I think most of my directions will be "get your sister's boyfriend to do it for you" cause he did make a part of it for me at least... lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments