September 2014 Favorites!

Hey all! Happy Monday! Hope everyone is doing well! I am just gonna do this favorites... no real intro other than that, so here we go: Favorites time!

I've been loving my Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette this month! I've probably said this a lot, but I kind of put it down for a while and then I started using it again recently, and that was my one palette weekend look and I just really like it. I think the shadows are super easy to work with and they all have such an amazing texture. There hasn't been a look from this palette I haven't liked and all the shadows are just absolutely amazing. Plus it smells like chocolate and the smell kind of lingers on the eyes a little bit, so that is a good thing.

I've also really been liking my Maybeline Master Glaze blushes. I actually can't find my Elf small stipple brush, and that's what I use to apply regular powder blush usually, so I just use these cause they're so easy to dot on my cheeks and blend out with my finger that that's what I've been doing.

I'm almost finished with my Maybeline color tattoo in Barely Branded also! I've loved this one, it really works great. I have so many other color tattoos that I don't think I'm going to run out and repurchase this right away, but down the road... I'm sure I will. It works really well and I just like it a lot!

I just got a couple of new Babylips Dr. Rescue Lip Balms and I've been loving the shade Pink me Up. It's such a nice kiss of color and its really hydrating and I just really enjoy it!

There is also the Chapstick Cake Batter Lip Balm that I've been loving sooo soo much! It tastes so good and I just saw it in a three pack on the check out line at target, and I needed it in my life.

The Maybeline Matte Lipstick in the shade Lust for Blush is also absolutely gorgeous and I've really been liking that too!

I've talked about this a lot already so I will be quick with this one but Wet N Wild 5 pan fall collection in Angels in Aubergine... Get it! I've been using it so much since I first got it!

I also found a complete HOLY GRAIL haircare item this month and that is the L'oreal Evercream leave in spray. My hair gets sooo soo tangly and this has helped tame that sooo soo much! I like this wayyy better than anything else I've tried.

I also like the L'oreal Total Repair Emergency fix hair mask. I have the hair mask in the Blue Tub for hydrating hair, but I thought I'd buy this too and it is so amazing. L'oreal really has some of the best hair products period, drugstore or High End. They also own Kiehl's... which is a really great high end hair brand!

And Bath and Body Works Comfort, Orchard and Harvest scents... I've said a lot about them already, so you get the idea. They're awesome and I love them! Especially comfort! It is the best!

For Fashion I recently bought a Leather Jacket from New York and Company, which is where I used to work. I love it! It's warm and comfy and I just feel super super cool wearing it!

I've also been loving this zippered tote bag I got from American Eagle. I bring it to school whenever I have school and it carries everything, and I just really really like it! It also isn't too much like a Tote Bag so that I feel like I can't just wear it as a purse also. I don't usually need to carry as much as this bag holds, but I have used it as a regular bag and it didn't look weird or anything.

So that is it! I hope you've had a great September! I don't dislike September or anything, but I'm always happy when its over because ITS MY BIRFDAY MONTH! I'm so excited! I'll be 23 on the 16th of October and... I get too excited about my birthday! Lol I'm that girl!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments