Products I'm eyeing

I kind of hate doing this because it makes me want to shop a lot! But I like letting you guys know what I've got my eye on and things I may want to test out... hopefully in the not so distant future.

Last time I did something like this, I mentioned some products from The Balm I wanted. I still don't have those things and I kind of want them. I realize the Nude Tude Palette is probably something I wouldn't get a ton of use from cause I have similar things like it. The Meet Matte Nude Palette I still want. Also on Hautelook I saw the Meet Matte palette and that looked pretty too! Plus Kohls now has the Nude Dude Palette... and I'm positive I'm going to get that... the packaging is wayyy too funny for me not to get it its just so cute.

Since we're talking about eyeshadow palettes, the Lorac Pro Palette 2 looks nice too! I wasn't interested in the first one because I have a lot of those brown colors and the pops of color it had weren't too different from what I have... but I don't have anything like the Pro 2... so I like it and I think I would get use out of it.

Slightly more affordable palette I want? The Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Matte 2 palette. I don't have many matte eyeshadows and I've heard this is amazing. Plus it looks good for travel and I think it looks better than either Naked Basics palette.

And I've seen some other L'oreal Infallible colors that are pretty!

And Milani Bella Eyes? Are they amazing or terrible? I haven't seen a huge selection at my Wallgreens, but if I see one maybe I'll try one.

I've also heard good things about their lipsticks, but again didn't see a huge selection at my Wallgreens. Idk. hear their new fall stuff is good.

And speaking of fall stuff, Wet N Wild's Fall Stuff all looks sooo pretty and lovely I feel like I should try some more stuff... I've heard good things about their lipsticks also!

And last but not least, the Maybeline Fit Me foundation and concealer I've heard gives nice dewey skin looks, so I may have to try that.

Let me know if these are good or I shouldn't bother!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments