Weekly Favorites-8/31/14-9/6/14

Sooo I thought I would post a weekly favorites this week... I may do this every week or from time to time at least. I don't usually use too many different things and I'd probably include these in my monthly favorites, but from week to week these things change and are kind of important, so these are all the things I've been loving this week.

My first most favorite favorite of the week is my Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. This is the absolute perfect palette for fall. The colors are so easy to work with and so pigmented and beautiful and they all blend fantastically together. I love Too Faced and this is definitely a must have palette. I'm in love with it. I might do a go-to fall going out look using this palette... I may have included it already in another post... but I'm not sure. Lol. Anyway this is really good and its so different from any other neutral palette that I have! I love it!


Another great fall thing is a dark lip, and last night I rocked NYC's Twistable Cityproof lip color in Gramarcy Park Plum with my Buxum lipgloss in Starr over it. Amazing combo, perfect for fall. Loves it!

Another lip favorite is the cake batter Chapstick brand chapstick. It's sooo yummy and it helps my lips a lot too. I've really been liking it.

I've also loved my Benefit Porefessional this week. I think I used it every day I had make up on and it helped a lot. It was super hot this week and I was walking a lot and it just made everything a little bit better and it looked nicer and I love it.

I also went to Bath and Body Works and I already have a haul of that stuf... and surprise surprise I went back there. I have been loving all three of their new fall scents, but in particular Comfort has been my favorite. Harvest and Orchard are great too, but really Comfort is so different and warm and good. It smells like an amazing pumpkin latte treat type of thing and it smells sooo soo good.

I also have a new bag that I got from American Eagle, that I technically only used one day this week but it is absolutely fantastic (I'll show this in a haul soon probably) but its beautiful and its big and has a lot of nice pockets. It's an online exclusive called the embroidered zipper tote bag... I'll show it soon and go more into it. It's awesome.

I also got a minion change purse at target that I put on it... and that is probably my other favorite favorite. I love the Minions from Despicable Me and I needed a change Purse for the Light Rail, so it worked out perfectly!



Comments