Weekly Favorites! (9/22/14)

All of last week I'd pretty much been using the same things, didn't really have a favorite but today and a few times over the weekend I've been using some different things and now I have enough for the monday edition of my favorite things of last week/ the weekend/ 5 minutes ago. Lol.

First off my one absolute for sure favorite of the week has to be my Wet n' Wild Palette in Angels in Aubergine. It's super pigmented, there is some fallout and it doesn't last all day but I just absolutely love the colors and it can give such a nice smokey look using it! It's a 5 pan palette and it's limited edition... but their limited edition palettes tend to be kind of similar, so it may get redone if you can't find it now but I just absolutely love it. I'll probably post a look using it sometime this week... and maybe some others if I end up getting the other shades... which is likely lol.

Next is something that I think may become a new holy grail hair item. I just tried this like a half hour ago... but it does exactly what I need and I won't really know what it looks like till I see my hair tomorrow... but I'm going to talk about it now because it's a clear winner. The L'oreal Paris Hair Expertise Evercreme sulfate free moisture system nourishing leave in spray. Yes that is the whole name in all it's glory. I used this after I got out of the shower and I sectioned off my hair and sprayed this on each section and combed through. It made combing through so easy. I think I even liked it better than my Its a Ten Miracle Leave in Spray. This is only 7.99 at Wegmans (might be more or less at other places) and its 8 ounces which is more than any other product like this that I've tried and you really don't even need all that much of it. Like I went through the It's a 10 Stuff really fast, and even if this had less product in it, I still don't think I will need quite as much of it as I needed of the It's a 10 stuff. I'll keep you updated on this, but right now it gets the Shannon Seal Of Approval!

On Friday I didn't really want to do a lot of eye makeup or anything, and today was kind of the same, so I just used some of my L'oreal Infallible shadows. I've been using Amber Rush and Iced Latte. These are my favorite single eyeshadows. They last a really long time and they're so great for just a one shadow look, which I like a lot. Iced Latte is a little like Stila's Kitten, so that's pretty cool too.

Speaking of Stila's Kitten I really liked my One Palette Weekend using the In The Light Palette. It isn't my favorite palette because some of the matte shades a) have some sparkle and b) are just dry and don't work well. But I love the shadows I use and that's all that really matters right? Right.

I've also really been liking a more glowy face look. I haven't used blush that much, just contour my face with the NYC Sunny Bronzer and then I highlight with the Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips in Malibu Strip. I also use the bronzier side to work with the bronzer and make it a little glowier. I really like this.

The Bath and Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream in Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin is also awesome! I love it and I've been using it quite a bit!

I think that is everything. I have some reviews and things like that coming up soon and I think even a Style Saturday post, so THAT should be fun!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments