Fragrance Friday: Fall Must Haves

So I'm a little early on this, but recently I got my more Fall appropriate body sprays out and I've done some shopping for fall fragrances... so I thought I'd share with you guys. This is mostly body sprays-shower gels and lotions I've been liking, but I'll probably post my opinion on the Bath and Body Works fall pocketbac sanitizers also just because those are soooo fun and I think I have all of them... my mom and I are addicted. lol. But yeah.

First off I'm going to say Bath And Body Works new Fall Harvest collection is amazing! The Comfort scent is one of the best scents I think they've ever had. Its pumpkin latte and marshmallow... that just sounds amazing! And the name comfort, just overall its really good. I have the mini body spray and I want the full size too just because I know I'm going to want more of this.

And their Plum Miscatto Harvest and Apple and Buttered Rum Orchard fragrances are really good too! And they are actually really strong and stay on you for a good amount of time too. I've been commuting to school lately and its been so hot that I've been kinda smelly before classes, so I brought the Apple one with me and sprayed it in the bathroom before my class started and it was awesome! It's a really strong smell but not overpowering. I love it. And the Plum Miscotto is like that too! Sooo soo good!

Another collection that they released in late August that I think is kind of perfect for right now. I don't know the name of the collection or anything, but they have the lotions in the pump bottles. I have two of those the Peach and Honey Almond and the Lemon Pomegranate. I think those are nice for right now because even though they're very fruity summery type of scents, there is somewhat of a warmth to them that reminds me of Fall. Both of them smell really good, but I think the Peach is my favorite.

Speaking of Peaches: another warm-peachy type of scent that Bath and Body works has that is amazing for fall is the Cashmere Glow. This is so nice and warm with just a bit of fruityness that makes it really different and really just a great smell overall. I bet this would smell good layered with the peach lotion! That's totally what I'm doing tomorrow!

Twilight Woods is similar to Cashmere Glow and also really great for Fall. To me it just smells like November. I don't know how to explain it other than that. I wore this all throughout high school and it almost reminds me of the guy I dated in high school, who was kind of a jerk... but I don't have totally terrible memories of him, or really any "memories" we didn't date that long at all. Anyhoo this is a good smell and especially good for fall.

I know I already mentioned the Bath and Body Works Apple scent, but I really like other apple scents too. I'm not sure if either of these are still sold around this time of year, but the Avon Naturals Apple and Walnut (I think) scent is really good and Victoria Secret also had one in their fantasies line called Enchanted Apple that is really good. I actually wore the Victoria Secret one today and my dog, who loves apples and goes crazy any time my mom is slicing one and he smells it, started sniffing me like crazy and he smelled my lips to see if I had eaten any apples. If Spencer (my dog) likes it, it must be good!

Victoria Secret Pinks Warm and Cozy is also great any time of year, but I like smelling Warm and Cozy in the fall time. Lol. Thats just my thoughts on it.

Vanilla Lace from VS Fantasies is sooo good too! It's just the absolute perfect warm vanilla scent and I just love it soooo soo much!

Alright so that is it. Random, but I think my schedule for this blog will be more Monday, Wednesday Friday and Sunday now because I've been commuting to school on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and this is just an easy schedule for me. I may sneak in a Style Saturday and a How To-sday somewhere in the mix, but I think this is pretty much what its going to be now.

Next Friday I'll do my pocketbac review. lol. That may be an embarrassing post.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments