One Palette Weekend: Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette

Hey guys! So as you may or may not know, I'm a bit of a palette hoarder. I don't have too many... but I certainly have a lot. I decided I would try to do weekends where I just where one palette, that way I can get a little bit of use out of them and if you guys have these palettes too, you can do the same! I chose the Boudoir Eyes palette this week because after using the Chocolate Bar Palette for so long, I remember how much I really love the brand Too Faced and this is a great fall palette I haven't used in a little while, so I'm happy to break it out again.

Saturday Matte-ene (picture came out badly lol) 
(I wanted you guys to see the eyeshadows so I closed my eyes... I took another pic but you really can't tell that AT ALL! Trust me it looked good IRL. Lol) 

Okay so on Saturday I decided to do a Matte look on my eyes. I don't do these too often, but this palette has 4 matte colors and Too Faced does good matte colors so I used them! First I used my Maybeline color tattoo in Creamy Beige as a primer, then I put the color Fuzzy Handcuffs all over my lid. It's a really pretty matte neutral color and I put Garter Belt in my crease. I put In The Buff on my inner corners and under my browbone as a highlight. This is the nicest matte white shade that I have I think. Just a great highlight all around.

Rest of my face:
Primer: Benefit Porefessional
Foundation: L'oreal Magic Liquid Powder
Blush: Rimmel Stay Blushed in Sunkissed Cherry
Bronzer: NYC Sunny
Highlight: Physicians Formula Malibu Strip
Eyeliner: Stila Stay All Day in Mint Julep
Mascara: L'orealMiss Manga
Lips: Maybeline Babylips Dr. Rescue in Pink Me Up (really digging this color.)

Sunday 


Today I did a look I really like that I tend to go for in a lot of palettes... I also didn't have much time to get ready, so it was super super simple.

First I took an Urban Decay Anti Aging primer potion that came in my Naked 3 palette and I primed my eyes. I totally regret this step because this is kind of an old primer and it was a little melty. Plus it was a sample pod and hard to work with. Ugh. The fact that it came with sample pods instead of a full sized thing made me not want to buy the Naked 3 Palette, but I do love the colors and I did like that I got to sample the primer potions... so idk why I'm complaining. Anyway I did that and then I put on the color Satin Sheets which is this beautiful orangey gold type of shade. I think this color may be my favorite in the palette. I just put that all over my lid and put the shade Voulez-Vous in my crease. Then I put a bit more of the Satin Sheets color on my eyelid to make it a bit brighter. And BAM! That was that.

Rest of my face:
Primer: Rimmel Stay Matte
Foundation: Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream
Blush: Maybeline Masterglaze in Just Pinched Pink
Mascara: Miss Manga
Lips: Same as yesterday.

Overall this is a really great palette that isn't super expensive, but you can get so many looks from! It's definitely a favorite of mine that I want to use more now.

If anyone wants to comment on any palette they would like to see me use next time... heres a list of what I have below!
Naked 3
Too Faced Chocolate Bar
Coastal Scents Revealed
Stila In The Light
A Sephora brand palette they don't make anymore... but I'm sure similar sephora eyeshadows/palettes exist

And from the drugstore I have the Wet N Wild Comfort Zone, the Nyx Wicked Dreams and the Nyx Love in Paris palette in Mon Cherie.

Byeee!
-Shannon

P.S. I uploaded this earlier than I meant! Ughhh lol!

Comments