Haul! American Eagle, Bath and Body Works, Drugstore Make Up

Sooo yes. I am a shopping addict. This is kind of a random assortment of things that I thought I'd share with you guys.

American Eagle Online 

American Eagle was having a sale on their website. They had a coupon for 25% off and free shipping, so I did that. I think all of these are online exclusives, at least as of right now, maybe they'll eventually be in stores, but right now they're all only available online.

The first thing I really wanted was this super pretty mint green cardigan. It's super cute and feels really soft too. It comes down a little longer too, which I really like. I'll be wearing this a ton in the fall and winter. I don't have a pic of me wearing it because its in the wash right now, but here it is on the model online.



I also got another cardigan. This is longer and its more of a coral-y color and its got a textured look to it. I was debating getting this or not, but it was already on sale and with the coupon and everything I just decided to go for it. Really happy I did too because it's super warm and it looks really pretty. I like longer cardigans a lot and I like these for when I'm in school because if it gets hot I can take it off, if its warm I can wear it. It's nice. This isn't a great angle... but I just had my ipad and with the pink in my room and the pink outfits, everything looks very orange otherwise! Lol.

I also got this zippered tote bag which I've already talked about in my weekly favorites (I think I'm actually going to keep up with the weekly favorites thing btw) and it's super big and its all different colors and its sparkly and its sooo soo pretty. It's also just the right size for me to take on the train to go to school with me and I don't totally feel like I'm carrying wayyy too many things. It's just the perfect size for me and I'm sooo soo happy that I got it.

And last from American Eagle I got a cheetah print beanie! I love beanies, I have a lot of tangly hair days when i just want to cover it up. Plus these are really warm for cold days, this one in particular is very thick. And I love the cheetah print of it! It's sooo sooo cute and I really like it!

Bath and Body Works 
I just did a bath and body works haul and I feel like throughout the fall and winter, this is just going to be a thing. Lol. I'm not going to talk about these too much cause its all basically scents I've already hauled and talked about.

I got the Honeycrisp Apple and Buttered Rum Orchard shower gel and triple moisture body lotion. I didn't think I liked this scent all that much, but after getting the body spray I regretted not getting more from the line. So I needed this.

I also got a body wash in Plum Moscatto and Almond Harvest body wash and the Pumpkin Latte and Marshmallow Comfort body wash. I already have 2 of the Comfort Body Washes and I love it, so I got a third. And I liked the Harvest lotion and spray a lot and regretted not getting the body wash, so I got that too.

I also got the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Triple Moisture Body Cream. I like this scent, but I don't like it in body washes and I don't think I'd like the spray of it. I think this lotion is just the right amount of pumpkin spice for my liking, so I was really happy with this.

Harmon 

I think Harmon is mostly a New Jersey Drugstore, but I think they have some inside of Bed Bath and Beyond in other areas. This is my favorite drugstore because it has everything a little cheaper than most other places, they have a great selection and you can use Bed Bath and Beyond coupons with your purchase as well. Which is awesome!

I saw a Maybeline Babylips Dr. Rescue Duo Pack and that caught my eye immediately. I'm not sure how much it was, but you get two babylips and it was pretty inexpensive, so I was happy with that. I got the colors Just Peachy, which is pretty much just a regular lip balm without a tint, and I also got Pink Me Up which is a very light pink color. I love the Babylips and especially the Dr. Rescue Balms, and even though these aren't as pigmented as the other Babylips I have, I still like these and I'll use them!

I also saw this Maybeline eyeshadow quad in the shade Sandstone Shimmer and I was so excited about this because it looks like Fall! Its very similar to a few shades that are in the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette, so I thought I could totally use this in a pinch if I don't have the Too Faced palette nearby or if I just want to travel with it or something. It's nice to have.

I do like it, but it isn't super pigmented or super blendable... and it doesn't wear on my eyes all that well. It's good for drugstore eyeshadows, but now that I have so many other palettes, its not quite as great. I really like these colors and if you see this quad and you like the colors, totally go for it... but I'm not saying "You need to rush out to the drugstore and buy this right this second." Cause its alright. This may be limited edition though, I'm not sure. But I like it, don't love it.

American Eagle/Aerie (in store) 
So, I wasn't planning on stopping here really, but I had to go to the mall anyway and they had a deal where you could get a free beanie with the purchase of a bottom and it looked like they had some cute leggings... so I went for it.

I got these leggings with a cute florally lacey detail to them and they were actually on sale for 7.95 which is awesome cause I didn't even know that!

I also got this pink beanie because it was free and I do wear a lot of beanies.

Bath And Body Works... Again 
I was going to avoid this part of the mall entirely... but they had $3 wallflower fragrance refills and I needed more fall flavors. I got 2 Pumpkin Pecan Waffles and a Pumpkin Cupcake.

Hot Topic 
The reason I went to the mall was because I wanted a Star Wars t-shirt for an assignment I'm doing in class, and they had this cool Darth Vader one that looks like the Scarface poster. I like it because it's got him in black and white to show that he was on the light side, but he turned to the dark side and that led to his demise eventually. Very cool shirt and I'll probably wear it more than just for the assignment.

So that is it... for a while I think its safe to say. The Balm is on Hautelook on Friday... so I may get something... but I also may just not. Not sure! I have lots of stuffs right now!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments