Fragrance Friday: Bath and Body Works Fall Pocketbac Reviews

So this may not interest many people, but I have a slight obsession with the Bath and Body works Pocketbacs and my mom does also... especially in the fall... so we have quite a bit. I'll try to break it down as easy as I can.

Fall Scents- 
I don't have too too many of these... because the pumpkin is more fun but I'm still going to share them lol.

Crisp Morning Air- This smells amazing. It smells like September to me. It has an apple type scent but there is something that makes it smell like a nice fall morning in the wilderness also. It's mostly apple-y. I think I have 2 of these. Maybe more.

A Walk in The Woods- This is a very woody smelling sanitizer. It has a very herbaly type of scent too it. Its not always my favorite, but I really liked this particular hand sanitizer.

Mr. Fox- This is a Maple Sugar scent that really smells like maple syrup. It also has a cute little fox on it. I think this was for back to school and I think its adorable and it smells amazing.

Cozy Vanilla Cream- This smells just like that. Its like a warm vanilla type of hand sanitizer. It has a buttercream frosting type of scent. I really like it, this one I've actually been using a lot lately and I'm almost done. I think I only have one of those too. Ohh well.



Pumpkin Lovers- 

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin- Alright, not my favorite scent overall actually. I like pumpkin scents but I prefer the sweeter pumpkin scents instead of the spicier ones like this. I have a lotion and a hand lotion in this scent also and I really just like it for the hand sanitizer and lotions. I've tried it in a body wash and I didn't love it. It's good though.

Pumpkin Spice- Almost like Sweet Cinnamon pumpkin but it smells wayyy better. It has more of a pumpkiny smell and the spice is there but it isn't overwhelming. I like it.

Pumpkin Latte- I think this one might be my favorite. It might be tied with another pumpkin one, but this one is sooo soo good. It smells like something that you would get at Starbucks. Actually, I think it might smell better than the Pumpkin Spice Latte from starbucks... yes that is possible! lol. I love it!

Pumpkin Pecan Waffles- This was my favorite wallflower of all last year and I was super excited that it was coming out in a hand sanitizer and more stuff this year. It isn't my favorite of the hand sanitizers though still. I love it but Pumpkin Latte smells better to me. It's good but meh. Well it isn't meh but it isn't my favorite of favorites lol.

Pumpkin Cupcake- This is my other favorite. It just smells so good. Actually someone started hitting on me once because I put this on on the train and he was sitting behind me asking if that was my snack and what it was. And then he was like "does your boyfriend like that smell" and I was creeped out, but responded awkwardly making it seem like I didn't have a boyfriend and I was interested when at the time I did have a boyfriend and wasn't interested. I think I give mixed signals guys... whatever we're talking about handsoap! This is good! lol.


Halloween Fun- 

These are mostly halloween type of packaging, but not with particular halloweeny scents. They're more fruity scents.

Vampire Blood- This one is my favorite. It's described as "wicked plum" and it smells like a very deep plum scent. It's really nice. I'm happy they went with this nice fun fruity scent for this instead of a sweet scent like a Red Velvet or something. That's just overdone and I think this smells wayyy better.

Ghoul Friend- This is another good one too. I've had this before it has a cute little skull with a bow on it. It smells like a mixed berry type of scent. Really yummy smelling.

Franken Kitty- This one is probably my least favorite of this bunch, but I still like it. It's candy apple scented. It smells just like green apple jolly ranchers. I'm not a huge fan of Jolly Ranchers, so this isn't my favorite but its got a cute black cat on it, so its still good for halloween.

Night Fright- This smells really nice too. It's described as electric berry. It smells like a Blue Icee or something like that. It has bats on the package. I think its cute and I like it a lot lol.

Non- Fall Scents 

Graham Cracker Marshmallow- This one is a little weird but I really like it. It smells like Smores. I love Smores flavored anything, so of corse I love this one.

Peach Pecan Cupcake- This is a really really good one too. Just anything they have with a cupcake scent is always really good. I like this one a lot.

Beach Day- I really liked this when I bought it. It's actually the whole reason I bought the round of hand sanitizers I got that day... now I don't totally love it. Its very fruity but almost too fruity. Like if you put it on it smells a bit like fruit went bad and is now fermenting. Lol.

Carribean Escape- This is coconutty but it also kind of has that fermenting fruit type of smell too it.

Malibu Sunset- I really like this one. It smells like Citrusy and coconuty and a little like sun tan lotion. Almost finished with it actually!

Honolulu Sun- This is also coconutty and a little bit better than Carribean Escape. I like it.

Stuff they should bring back 

Candy Corn- I got one of these a couple years ago and I LOVED IT! It was almost halloween by the time I got it and it was almost sold out... so disappointed. I put it on a Bride of Frankenstein holder that was really cute, but I LOST IT! That's probably the last bride of Frankenstein pocketbac holder and candy corn sanitizer in the whole world, and I lost it. I was really really upset. I look for this scent every year and they should definitely bring it back.

Creamy Pumpkin- This is a classic scent I think and I'm surprised they didn't have it this year. I still have some of mine from last year and its just a nice sweet pumpkin smell without the spicey smells. Idk why they don't have it anymore. But the Comfort collection does smell a lot like it.

Boo- This they might actually have this year, but I haven't really seen all of the halloween scents. This is just a marshmallow scent. I can see why it wouldn't sell as well as some of the others cause it isn't really a kids scent so much. It smells more like a musky type of marshmallow. I like it though, maybe they'll have it at christmas.

Cinnamon Bun- They had cinnamon bun last year too and I hope they bring it back at some point because I really really liked it. It smelled just like cinnamon buns! It was sooo sooo good! I'd definitely like to see that again.

So that is it. Let me know what you guys think of all of these.

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments