Lush Shark Fin Soap+ 2 Empties

So this was in my haul... but I'm pretty sure its only available this week, so I want to talk about it... cause I'm not sure its still available... but you might still be able to find it... lol idk how lush works. This is a permanent product.

So I got the Shark Fin Soap, which is an adorable soap from Lush that has a little shark fin in it and it looks like a shark in water. I'm not a lush expert, but I know this soap is the same as another soap that they make... not sure what soap that is. Lol. But its blue and it has seaweed in it.

The smell of this is really good and if you use it in the bath or the shower it fills the whole bath with that scent. The girl at lush also mentioned that the Seaweed is really good for exfoliating dry skin, so its sort of a soap and scrub in one and it works well for that. It makes my skin feel really nice and smooth and it smells good.

Its like $6 I think and the shark fin is just a cardboard thing, so when it gets wet, its kind of done... but its still a really fun soap for summer. The proceeds go to a charity for sharks or sea animals or something, which is nice and... overall its a good product. The scent isn't too strong, like I said its very clean and has a refreshing scent to it... and I like it. So would I recommend it? Yes! Would I repurchase? Maybe if my skin gets really dry in the winter and I want to treat myself.

Now for empties! I kind of combine these with other posts because Idk I'm not a fan of doing big long posts about empties, I just want to talk about things as I throw them out lol.

So I just finished an Avon Foot Works Foot Mask. This works really well. If your feet feel a little rough, this is great to leave on and exfoliate it. Its weird though because it needs to apply to dry feet, so its kind of a weird thing to put on. I always end up doing it in my room instead of the bathroom and just bringing a wet washcloth or paper towel or something. It works, its really good and I like the way it makes my feet feel. I just got a pedicure not too long ago and then I noticed they felt hard a few weeks later and didn't want that, so I used this and it helped a lot.

I also finished one of my new favorite things, the Tree Hut Almond Honey scrub! I love the scent of this and definitely want to repurchase this as well as the body butter, lotion, shower gel and other goodies lol. I love Almond scented anything, so this is just really good. I don't know if its the most amazing scrub ever... but probably the best I've tried.

So that is it! Hope this was helpful!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments