Monday Musts: 7/27/15

So I haven't been wearing make up much since I've been outside in my pool most of the week... but I still think I can come up with a few good things I like a lot.

My Colourpop shadows have been my go to this week. These are pretty amazing for summer because they last a long time and its easy to use. You could just use one on its own and just do a one shadow look. And they're so pigmented and easy to just swipe on your eyelid and get a good color. This week I've been liking I heart this, Gameface, and Get Lucky. They're good. I like them a lot.

I've also been liking my bath and body works lotions and body sprays because sometimes after I do a work out, I don't take a shower, I'll just use a bunch of deodorant and then put lotion on my arms and then spray the crap out of myself. Lol. I've been liking the Cool Coconut Surf and the Waikiki this week... I think Waikiki is no longer available, but Cool Coconut Surf should be and they smell quite similar.  So yeah!

The Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask has been really good for me this week. I mean I still have dry patches on my face from over- exfoliating on my chin... which sucks but I haven't been that great about using this because it is also hot and I always feel like this will melt out in the heat of my room... but its good for hydrating and I've been really needing hydration lately.

Speaking of hydration I've been using my Simple Moisturizing face wash during the day time because I think I need something more moisturizing than the purity and I've been liking it a lot. I like the Purity a lot... but I need hydration, so I'm probably going to use this at night now also just cause I've been getting dry spots. I think it also has to do with the sunscreen I've been wearing... but I don't know. Its been bad and I've got to get better with skincare.

I think that is everything! Not a lot of things this week, but for a good reason! I've been to busy to wear makeup! Lol.

Coming Attractions for the week: I have a really great 100% Drugstore look tomorrow that is pretty PE Friendly if you have gym first thing in the morning for Back to School, I think I'll have a review on something I purchased recently, my monthly favorites, a first impression and an outfit of the day for summer. So look out for those coming soon!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments