July Favorites 2015!

Heyyy so... favorites! Yayyy! I haven't been wearing too much make up this month... but still have some favorites so lets get to those!

I've mentioned this in most of my weekly favorites I believe, but Colourpop has definitely been a favorite of mine this month. I ordered the Mondays in Malibu Set, the CoffeebreakwithDani Set and some single shadows and I absolutely love them all. They're so pigmented and easy to use. If I had to pick favorites... The Mondays in Malibu set is great and I think its still available, so definitely pick that up, I also love the Metamorphosis Quad... specifically the shade Hope has been a favorite this month because its just so pretty and unique but good for everyday and easy to use. Its awesome. And for the singles I really like Get Lucky! Such a nice gold color I really really love it.

For foundation I've been loving the Maybeline Super Stay Better Skin Foundation along with the concealer. I still use my Benefit Erase Paste under my eyes to correct and then put the concealer on top... but these are pretty fantastic all together. It doesn't cling to my dry patches, it doesn't last a long long time on its own... but I recently started wearing a last minute favorite with it... the Covergirl Outlast All Day Primer and it works really well. It stays all day, I don't get oily with it even in the sunlight. I mean I know I have dry skin, but I was sitting out in the sun for an hour today and it didn't budge at all really... so its been good to me. Lol. Love this whole face combo, its pretty awesome.

The Elf Matte Palette has been really fun to use too for the eyes. I got this at the beginning of the month I think and its just a great affordable matte palette. I love Elf, definitely one of my favorite brands. I find the eyeshadows that they have pretty long wearing too, so its good!

A lot of the days I wore make up this month I used my Elf Contouring blush and bronzing cream. If you're an idiot and you're afraid of contouring like I am... this is pretty amazing. Its a little warm for contouring, but it does work to slim the face a little bit and it is just awesome. It gives a nice glow to the face. I used the Elf Highlighting cream with that also and thats amazing too. I just use a dense brush (real techniques contour) with the Bronzer, Stippling brush (elf small stipple) with the blush and then dab the highlight, which is lilac petal on with my finger and blend it with some sort of beauty blender and it turns out really well. I really like the look of it all together and its glow-y and summery and if you have dry skin, thats what you like... so yeah. lol.

Also in the face department I got a becca kit and I've been using the Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle in Watermelon Moonstone and the shimmering skin perfecter liquid highlight in opal the most this moth. These are amazing. I'll probably have a full review of the kit soon... I don't know if its available in most Ultas anymore, my Ulta gets things late... so I was lucky and saw this, it isn't on their website anymore though... so definitely check in stores. I still want to review it because the individual products are all pretty amazing on their own, and they're all permanent, so thats cool. But yeah. Really liked those!

And for mascara I really like the Covergirl Super Sizer and Ulta Amped Lashes still. I think the coverigirl one hurts my eyes for some reason... so I don't love that... but I like the way it looks and I'm not sure its that... but I'll keep you posted on that. Lol.

That is it I believe! Surprisingly a lot when I said I really didn't wear makeup much this month... but I still have a lot of favorites!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments