Minion nail art

Alright so I don't have a pic for this,and this isn't a really fantastic nail art thing cause I'm not great at it still and I'm trying to perfect this skill of layering a lot on top of each other, but I'm going to talk about my minion nail art because it's cute and I love minions...so this is necessary.

Step 1: Take a yellow color to use as a base. I used the yellow from Pop-Arazzi... The formula on this is a little thick so it was getting frustrated with it. Also the brush was kind of faulty so I was unimpressed and pretty much ended up using all that color on 2 attempts to do minion nail art, and only once did I successfully complete one nail... So yeah. Let it dry, go very slowly withSt this. 

Step 2: take a dark blue polish, I used one from an Essie summer collection last year. Pacific Blue would also work well. I just take that and drag it across the bottom of my nail. And then I take a little dotting tool or a small brush and make the sleeves of the overalls. 

Step 3: Make a small mouth with a black striper or brush or dotting tool. I didn't always do the mouth as step 3... But the mouth is honestly the part I found hardest, so it's good to make sure you have enough room for a mouth before adding goggles. 

Step 4: use a dotting tool and a grey color and dot on the goggle part of the minion.after you dot it make sure to make a strap for the goggles too. Then take a slightly smaller dotting tool and add white for their eyes and then add a black dot for a pupil. 

Step 5: draw some lines at the top of their head for their hair! 

Step 6: this one is optional, but it's easy to do and adds a little dimension, add a pocket to their overalls with your black striper/ small dotting tool or whatever.

And voila! Minions on your nails!!! I love changing their hair and mouths and the number of eyes. It's really fun and comes out quite cute. I love it! 

BYEEEE! 
-Shannon 

Comments