Update: Random Stuff, Organization, what I think of some of the Target Box Contents, Should I order things

So I had a First Impression Friday planned for today... and it failed. I didn't wear make up today, so I didn't test the product out really... when I did I didn't do it that well... I might just do the review on this product tomorrow, its not that exciting so its kind of a bummer! Lol.

So first off... I'll start with my review on some of the contents of the Target Box. First the First Impression I was planning on today was the Wet N Wild Mega whatever mascara and thats... kind of a no. At first I was like "wow people gave this awful reviews and it is not awful" but really all it does is kind of lift your lashes and make them a little darker. And if you try to build it, you won't get more lashes it just flakes... so meh. Not the best, I'm still going to use it a little but I think it needs to be mixed with the Ulta Rain Coat mascara topcoat.

The Nyx Butter Gloss is awesome, but I already have that color... so yeah.

The Covergirl Lipgloss in Guava Glow or Give Me Guava or whatever it was...  I think it is isn't bad but its really sheer and doesn't look that shiny on my lips.

The Covergirl Primer worked well with the Maybeline Superstay Foundation.

The Pumice and Sponge work nicely.

The 7 Day Volume thing is AWESOME. I had the best hair day with this and then I had to pull it back  when I went in my pool. Lol.

The Burts Bees Make Up Remover wipes sting less than the Yes To Cucumbers ones. Which is good, it didn't really sting at all, which I've never had from a makeup remover wipe, so I'm all for that.

Still testing the Herbal Essences Oil, but it smells amazing... it just attracts bugs to my hair I think.

And yeah... that is everything I've tried. Lol.

I also started using the actual boxes as storage. The Head of The Class box was a little smaller, so I have some more decorative boxes on that end like the Metamorphosis quad and another thing that came in a pretty box that I'm going to haul soon.

And I have colourpop Singles, lipsticks, some little things that are about the size of a colourpop shadow. So that's handy. I also took some of my drugstore palettes out of the letter carrier thing I had them in and put them in the bigger target box and I put that towards the end of my desk. Now I have a little more room on my desk and some room to grow my collection... which is always fun! Lol.

And now I'm thinking of ordering some things online. I have an Ulta 20 percent off drugstore and 10 percent off prestige items coupon... and I kind of want to order some things from Catrice and Make Up Revolution because these are new lines that I've heard good things about and they have some intriguing products.

Also debating ordering from Elf cause I'm almost out of my Night Cream and I want more. Maybe I should try something else for a bit... idk. I like this one and its $12... although I think the Garnier one is in a similar price range and I could probably go to harmon and use a bed bath and beyond coupon to make it cheaper... interesting.

And some upcoming Blog things I'm working on. I'm still trying to lose more weight, but I haven't really been doing Weight Loss Wednesdays... so maybe I should do those again? Idk. Not much has changed, and I don't think I've lost much weight since... but I'm in better shape. And I'm closer to being under 200... so thats a thing. I kind of don't want to weigh myself again cause I think I'm expecting too much now. Haven't joined my gym yet, but I've been going with my dad and that's been good.

Ohhh and I'm doing Back to school stuff and drugstore stuff, so that's exciting. I have a haul, a colourpop review, that First Impression Friday for the mascara I still need to wear... lol. And I'm thinking of doing a Cruelty Free week, featuring all cruelty free products... which should be cool!

I hope you guys like all of this random stuff. Sorry I didn't get to wear that mascara yet... but you know. Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments