Target Head of The Class Beauty Box Unboxing!

So I've been hearing a lot about these Target Beauty Boxes and I've never gotten one before, they sell out pretty fast... but they've been doing them more frequently and they have a lot of good products... so I figured I'd try it. They just release these every so often, I think they've been once a month lately and sometimes they restock them... sometimes they don't. You can find out about it on Target's website or Nouveau Cheap's blog, The Tati App and usually my friend MakeupbySheaa on youtube usually does a video about them... And Eleventh Gorgeous usually tweets it too so there are lotsssss of places you can find where these are. They're $5 and come with beauty things that are usually pretty new and available at target. There are full sizes, deluxe samples, and a $3 off $15 beauty coupon... so thats pretty cool. And there's a lot of stuff for $5... so I got them both lol. This one is the one I was more excited for and it came first! lol.

First it comes with Goody Ouchless Elastics. I actually bought both of these boxes for these... I was like "well I need new hair ties and I might as well get all the other stuff too for $5. I think it only comes with 3 hair ties and they're colorful... so thats fun.

Next is the Bathery Pumice Stone which is another thing I really wanted! I love the way my feet feel after being pumiced... and I always forget to buy a pumice... so this actually really excites me. Lol. I know thats weird, but I love soft feet!

Hollywood Fashion Tape 
This is another thing I've always wanted to try this... where was this my Senior Prom? Lol. But I feel like I might need this because my sister just got engaged and I hopefully won't have any trouble with my Bridesmaid dress... but theres also other events like bridal shower and the Rehearsal dinner... and I'm going into atlantic city again soon... so this might come in handy. I've also heard its good for button down shirts that open up a little... so that is nice!

Covergirl Colorlicious Lip Gloss 
I got the color Give Me Guava... which is basically my natural lip color, so if I wear it alone I look like Tina Belcher when she put on lipgloss on Bob's Burgers... but I think over the Elf Matte Lipsticks it will work well and its a good smell and a nice formula. I've never tried these before, I hadn't heard anything good about them really... but I don't think its bad. I'd try another color maybe.

Wet n Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara 
This is also something I've heard negative things about... but I tried it on and its not awful. I thought it looked pretty on, its very black. I've also been kind of wanting to do a Cruelty Free Face and Wet n Wild is a Cruelty Free Brand I think, so thats good!

Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Dry Oil Spray 
This smells amazing. I think it attracted bugs to my head though... so if you're going outside, don't wear this... but it smells good. Idk how it works... but the smell is good haha.

And last but not least Yes To Cucumbers Wipes I've heard good things about these and not so good things about these... but I'm excited to try it. I don't usually have much trouble removing make up.

And a $3 off of $15 coupon... which you can't beat!!! I was really impressed with the amount of stuff and what stuff was in here and I'm excited for the next box also!

Byeeee!
-Shannon



Comments