Monday Musts: July 6th 2015

Sooo I feel like this months getting off to a good start! I'm excited about this week's favorites! And... yeah! I have a good arrangement of things this week too, so... this should be a fun week.

I'm gonna start off with body products cause I have 2 that have been especially good for me this week. One is the Ulta Shower Smoothie in Pink Sprinkles... this is a holiday only scent at Ulta, but I've barely used mine since the holidays... and Idk why really. I was kind of waiting to finish the Salted Caramel one, which I did finish this week... but I had been using a lot of other shower gels besides that... anyway this smells really good. It reminds me of Trix Cotton Candy Yogurt, which is kind of amazing. Its a little more cupcake-y than that... but it reminds me of the cotton candy yogurt. Its just good. They probably don't have these out now, but at Christmas these are a must! And I like the Ulta Shower Smoothies in general.

Another favorite has been the Bath and Body Works Body Souffle in Strawberry Bourban and Vanilla... this was limited edition again and they had it for their semi annual sale... and idk if they still have it or not... I may try to buy another one soon... but this is really good and it moisturizes nicely. I just got this and I hadn't been using it much, but now I'm using it and loving it a lot. The smell is sooo sooo good and it works really well to moisturize.

Some skincare things. My face has been kinda dry this week and its been sad. I used the Simple Moisturizing face wash instead of the Purity one and I noticed a difference. I think I'm going to stick to using the Purity one at night cause I noticed a huge difference there, but use the Simple one in the morning because it just works really really well to moisturize.

And another favorite is the Origins Intensive Drink Up mask. This is amazing as an overnight moisturizer. I just put this on over the driest areas of my face and it just drank it right up. It was pretty awesome. Really worked well. Love this. This is always a favorite holy grail item... but I hadn't been using it as much lately... but now I'm back.

Now the Make Up which I guess is the exciting part...

Too Faced Hangover RX Primer. This stuff I liked a lot at first because its really hydrating for my dry skin, but this also really helps smooth my face out and it makes foundations stay on a lot better. I've really been liking this.

Also my L'oreal Truematch Foundation. I know I keep saying that my Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous is my favorite... but now I'm questioning that because this one I think looks better more consistently than the Covergirl one. Every once and a while the covergirl will cling to my dry patches and this foundation doesn't at all... so that is really good. I'm super impressed with this. I'm almost done with this... I think I may pick up the Maybeline Superstay Better Skin next because I've heard a lot of good things... but right now I really really like this.

And I've been really into cream products this week for my cheeks... and really into elf, so the Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzing Cream, the Facial whip in Lilac Petals and the Beauty Blender have all been my friends this week. We're just all chillin on my face and staying on really well and looking really pretty. Lol. These are great cream products... I think I'm going to do a "glowy skin" routine inspired by EmilyNoel83's video on this... but yeah these are awesome for that. I've been using them pretty much whenever I've been wearing make up.

I've also been loving the Lorac Behind the Scenes primer with the Elf Mad For Matte palette... this isn't really my favorite primer, but when I've been using it with my Elf palettes they've been staying on forever and I think it has something to do with this primer. The Urban Decay Primer potion is usually the only one that works with drugstore products... but this one has been working so well with the Elf Mad for Matte palette... which is one of my favorite palettes that I own I think. Its so good! I've only worn it twice but it lasted so long and its so pretty and versatile and inexpensive that I love it! Lol. I would highly recommend this palette! Its so good, I have a whole post on it and... yeah. Its just really good.

And my other favorite thing is the Sally Hansen Xtreme Gel Nail Polish in the shade Terra Coppa. This is the new Designer De Better for me. It matches the handbag I just got and it looks like my nails are metal and its just... really pretty. Its gold but there are like pinky flecks in it and a little silverish so it looks rose gold and its sooo soo pretty. Plus these don't chip easily when you use it with the Sally Hansen Topcoat. I've had these on for 2 days... which isn't a lot... but for me it kinda is... and only my 2 index fingers are chipping. I've worked out, I've opened minion toys and still all of them except those 2 have stayed on really well... and those are very minorly chipped. Its kind of amazing how long these have lasted... at least so far. Ummm I'll update on how long they really end up lasting... but I love them!

And I don't have a favorite lipstick... cause of my lipstick challenge thingy I didn't use many more than one day in a row... but I kind of love the Elf Moisturizing lipsticks. They're pretty amazing. To me, they feel like the Bite Beauty lipsticks... and I love Bite Beauty... so thats a lot. Lol.

Hope you guys liked this. What are your favorites for the week? You know I shop too much so I will probably add them to some sort of shopping list... lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments