Target Honor Roll Box "Unboxing"

Yayyy my second target box came! I completely forgot most of the contents of this one... so I'm really excited!

First is a Bathery Sponge! This is nice because I think the Shower Oil I got from L'occiaton will work well with this! Awesome.

Next... Olay Fresh Outlast Body wash in Cooling White Strawberry and Mint! This is a deluxe sample and it smells really great. Just like fresh strawberries! I'm excited to use this!

Third thing... Covergirl Outlast All Day Primer! This is a "makeup wear extender" so it might help me with my Maybelline Foundation that I just reviewed yesterday! I don't think I've ever heard anything about this so I'm excited.

Next is a Nyx Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait... which is a color I already have, but I absolutely love it and might just keep this one... or give it away... but I don't think many of my friends like lipgloss and I think my one friend has it... idk.

Fourth thing is the Burts Bee's Facial Cleansing Towlettes! There are 10 of these, which is cool cause there were also 10 of the yes to cucumbers in the last target box... so I have a good amount of these!

And the last two things: More Goody hair ties and a John Frieda 7 day volume In Shower treatment... that does exactly what it says, gives volume for 7 days... so that is cool!

And a $3 off $15 coupon! So for $5... can't go wrong!

Hope this was helpful! I'll try to make announcements  here if I see a Target Beauty Box so you can join the fun with me! And I will let you know how everything works out!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments