Bath and Body Works Haul

 Alright guys... Christmas flavors and scents are out... time for some new Shower Gels and a few mini fragrances. 

So lets start with the shower gels... I got 6 because it's buy 3 get 2 free plus I had a coupon for a free product... so I got another one free too! 

First up is Sweater Weather... I feel like they have this one in a fall scent too... but I didn't really know that when I bought it... so I got it! 

The first one I knew I wanted was Frosted Coconut Snowball... I think I had this last year and I was really excited for it! It has a very wintery coconut scent! 

Snowflakes and Cashmere is another returning favorite. This is like Cashmere Glow... but it smells a little sweeter and fruitier. I really like this one! 

Winter Candy Apple is another really good one I buy almost every year... I can't wait to use this. It smells SOOO good! 

The next 2 are new to me... so we have Winterberry Woods- which is the last one I get and I decided to try something new instead of getting Vanilla Bean Noel again... I'm not sure this was a great choice... but I tried something new! 

And I got a Twisted Peppermint! I forgot I got this one- I thought I got a different scent... so I may have to buy more... but I've never used this as a body wash before and I'm more into minty smells for the bath right now because it feels very relaxing and I just like it. 

I also got 3 mini sprays because I have a lot of full sized ones and I just wanted some minis. 

And actually I didn't get any of these as a shower gel... so that should be interesting! 

The first one I knew I wanted and thought I had the shower gel with it is the Snowy Peach Berry... this smells really good and I feel like my boyfriend would like this too. He uses a peach lotion from Bath and Body works... so this might be something he would like. Idk I'll see if he likes how it smells on me lol. 

I also got the Champagne Toast Spray... I've always liked this scent... It also kind of smells good if you mix it with the Snowy Peach Berry... weird combo but it works! 

And then I got the You're the One Spray... which is also just good. It's sweet but also kind of light and refreshing. 

Hope you like this... I want to maybe wait till Black Friday and see if they do the tote bags and order that online... or go in store before Black Friday because there's no way I'm shopping in stores anywhere on Black Friday this year. I work so I'll go to my store if anything but honestly... I'm going to try to not do that... So yeah. I hope you guys like this haul and I'm sure I'll have some more hauls soon! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments