Weekly Favorites! Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday 11.13.20

 Friday the 13th... 2020! This is a scary day for sure but... it is no different than any other day- so here we are. 

Frugal 

My frugal favorite for the week is the L'oreal Age Perfect Radiant Serum Foundation. I think I will have a review on this soon if I don't have one out already... but overall I really like this. It can look a little cakey if I use brush with it- but it looks really nice when i use a beauty sponge with it... so that is really good. 

Fancy 

The fancy favorite this week is the Tarte Maneater Mascara. This is a beautiful mascara that just works really really well with my eyelashes. I will probably have a review on this soon if I don't have it out already because I feel like I know a lot about this one but... yeah this is awesome and I definitely recommend it! 

Fragrance 

Again the Cheirosa '71 Body Mist from Sol De Janiero... this is kind of like a blend of their other 2 scents and I really, really like it! 

Fashion 

My Lillypad Broach. This is just my favorite thing I wore this week. OOTD on this coming soon but here's a little preview! 


Favorite 

My favorite of the week is the David Bowie Puzzle that my boyfriend got me in August for our anniversary. This is so fun and so hard but we're doing it together and I think we're doing good so far. We also have some other puzzles... so I might talk more about puzzles on my other blog. 


Hope you guys like this! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments